Part Seven

[HYBRID]
-
PART SEVEN

'DEAD'

AE CHA OPENED HIS EYES to be greeted by the dark room. It's late twelve past midnight. She sighed realising that she is all alone in the room, Jeongguk must be sleeping and Taehyung.... he don't visit her nowadays, ignores her texts.

She went to living room to watch some TV. As soon as she turned on the TV, the news channel popped.

"The owner of  Kim fashion institute, Kim Taehyung found dead in Seong Water Park in Busan."

"T-Taehyung?" She ran to Jeongguk's room, he is playing with a lighter.

"Jeongguk... T-Taehyung, he is found dead in a water park. H-He is dead." Jeongguk didn't say anything, he just opened his arms.

Ae Cha hugged him and cried in his shoulder.

He hated the fact that she is waste her tears on a bastard who don't deserves her.

"Shhh don't cry. Everything will be alright, remember everything happens for a reason. Maybe he is not the one for you. Wait till you find your Mr. Right." He knows he is that Mr. Right.

She cried for hours in his embrace and fell asleep.

The moonlight hits in her beautiful face. She is sleeping so peacefully. He chuckled not letting her go. His embrace tightened.

He scanned her face. His eyes stopped at a point and stared at her lips.

He wanted to taste her lips but he wanted their first kiss to be special.

"Noona, You're mine and only mine. I am sorry for making you cry."

He nuzzled his face on her neck, sniffing her scent. Without realising, he fell asleep because of her warm scent and presence.

★☆★☆★☆

Very very short chapter. I am so sorry, I am out of idea and I will try my best to upload fast.