Chapter 11

A/N: Okay so. I read somewhere on Twitter that one of Harry's band members is transphobic? But I forgot their name and I can't find it. So, if you know who it is and I mentioned their name, pls let me know asap and I'll remove it . I don't want to include a character like that in my book. Thank you!

ANYWAY, WE'RE IN LONDON BAYBEEEEEEEEE

ALSO GOLDENNNNNN AKA HARRY'S BEST SONG/MUSIC VIDEO EVER AND THAT'S NOT UP FOR DEBATE!

Harry is finally going to let Delilah in and the relationship development and their individual character development is *chef's kiss* in my opinion. Let me know what you think!

EDIT: In case it isn't clear yet, COVID does not exist in this story lol but it does in real life so WEAR A DAMN MASK AND DON'T BE STUPID. STAY HOME, THANKS!

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weeks leading up to London are filled with me asking Harry questions about the place and what I should pack and how long we're staying.

I'm excited, obviously, but I'm also nervous. The last and only time I flew was when I moved here, and it was a really short flight. Harry kept trying to keep me calm. He told me all the places we'd see and the food we'd try, and it honestly helped.

But now, it was Monday. We were about to board our flight, Harry and I taking an earlier one than the rest of the band, and all I could hear behind me was the sound of cameras clicking.

I try my best to ignore it as we walk in the plane and take our seats. I'm breathing in and out loudly and Harry puts his hand over mine that's gripping the seat harshly.

"You're adorable. Relax, honeybee. It'll be over before you know it. You can just sleep the whole way if you want to." He tells me.

I shake my head fervently, "No. No sleep."

His eyebrow raises. "No sleep? Why?"

Might as well just tell him now.

I swallow, "I, um, I have nightmares. Well, nightmare. Just one." I correct. "Seb's the only one who knows. I used to wake him up when I had them but then I realized I should probably let him sleep. It's the same one. Every single time."

I look at Harry before glancing back down at my lap, "It's of the car crash. We're having fun and laughing. And then it ends with the crash. It always ends with the crash."

Harry's grip on my hand tightens. "Why didn't you wake me up when we've been together?" He's frowning slightly.

My cheeks heat. "I, um...I don't have them when I'm with you." I look back in his eyes and they're lighter, his expression softened.

"If I'm ever not with you, I want you to wake me up. Call me as many times as you need to. I'll answer."

"I'm not going to do that, Harry."

"Delilah, it'll hurt me more if you don't, knowing I can help. Promise me you'll call me. Please." His eyes are pleading, and I can't help but nod.

"Okay." I don't know what else to do but lean forward and peck his lips quickly. "Thank you."

"Anything for you, honeybee."

The rest of the plane ride was okay. Harry stayed awake with me even though I told him a hundred times that he should sleep.

We were getting our bags now and Harry was calling his driver.

He has a driver in London, too?