SEVEN

Y/N P.O.V
I got up and rubbed my eyes.I looked over to the bed beside me and found him still sleeping.Well,sometimes I think that we resemble each other.Like A LOT!Anyways I shrugged off the thoughts and went to get ready.

Like A LOT!Anyways I shrugged off the thoughts and went to get ready

As I got out I found Jimin up.
Jimin:U r early today?
Y/N:I have some work.
Jimin:U are not leaving without us.
Y/N:And why would I obey u?
Jimin:Cuz u r in this hell now-
Y/N:I have my own hell.
Jimin:Huh?
I shrugged and went downstairs and found Jin and Namjoon sitting talking in the living room.
Jin:Where r u going?
Y/N:Somewhere.
I said and left the house.I went to the same building from last night with breakfast.
Y/N:I am here!
I shouted as I got in.The first one to greet me was a sleepy Sunoo who I think just got up.He came and side hugged me.
Y/N:Hey...
Sunoo:Morning Noona....
K:YAH SUNOO!GO FRESHEN UP FIRST!
He came and screamed at him while Sunoo pouted.
Sunoo:But I wanna stay with Noona~
He whined and I chuckled.
Y/N:Freshen up first.I am not going anywhere.
I said to him while he smiled at me and nodded before running off from there.
K:How r u?
Y/N:Perfect.
K:Did he call?
Y/N:Yes.But I didnt pick up.
K:As expected.
I shrugged.
Y/N:Where is Sunghoon?
K:He went out for a walk.He will be coming back-
Sunghoon:I SMELL FOOD!
I laughed as he came in and looked at the food.
K:Yah!U stink!Go shower first!
Sunghoon:But I wanna eat!
Y/N:Park Sunghoon.
That was enough for me to say and he went to shower.
K:I am impressed that u have a control on all of us even if we r far away.
Y/N:I know right.
K:Whatever I will bring the food to the dining.
I nodded and helped him.
   TIME SKIP
We went to the school together in my car.

As I got I saw that no one was outside which was not common

As I got I saw that no one was outside which was not common.I looked at my siblings and they shrugged.We went in and saw a big crowd.I went there and the students gave way.As I got to see what was happening my eyes widened and I rushed forward and took the weak body of him in my arms.
Y/N:J-Jungwon...

             Name:Jungwon           Y/N's step-brotherJungwon:Noona

             Name:Jungwon
           Y/N's step-brother
Jungwon:Noona...
My blood boiled inside me seeing his state.I looked up and saw Jimin.I stood up and charged at him making his back hit the locker while I held his collar tightly.
Y/N:HOW DARE U TOUCH MY BROTHER?!TELL ME PARK JIMIN!
Jimin:He is your brother?
Y/N:WHY DID U TOUCH HIM?!
Jin:Y/N!
Y/N:STAY OUT OF THIS!
I shouted at him while tears formed in my eyes.
Jimin:Just how many brothers do u have?
I punched him hard in the stomach which caused him to cough blood.
Yoongi:PARK Y/N STOP!
He came and pulled me back from Jimin.Sunoo came and hugged me.
Sunoo:Noona...
Y/N:Take jungwon to the hospital.
I told the 3 of them.K,Sunghoon and Sunoo took him and left.The students started to go which left me and my 7 stepbrothers.
Y/N:Why did u do that to him?
Jimin:He parked the car in our place.
Y/N:Just for that u did that to him?!
I asked him.Unbelievable...
Jin:Y/N-
Y/N:He is my brother for gods sake!If I did that to Jungkook what will be your reaction?!
Yoongi:U wouldn't dare.
Y/N:Try me...
I backed off and my back hit the locker.I slid down and sat on the cold floor with my head in my hands.Hot tears fell down my eyes.I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.
Jin:We are sorry..
He said.
Y/N:Leave me alone.
I said in my cracked voice and soon I heard footsteps walking away.I slowly looked up but then felt a figure beside me.I looked over and it was...
Jimin:I didnt know he was your brother.
I stayed quiet.
Jimin:U know I had a family too.A sister,a younger brother and both of my parents.We lived happily until our world turned upside down.We didnt have money.At that time I was like 5.My mom took me to a park and left me there.
I looked at him and saw him crying.
Y/N:Really?
Jimin:Yeah..u know I loved my sister so much.She was my twin actually.
Y/N:I had a twin brother too.
Jimin:What happened to him?
Y/N:I dont know...I don't even know his name anymore.But I am sure he is still out here and I will find him.