Chapter 2 : Finding A Friend

━━━»»——⍟——««━━━
Y/n's POV

I sat at the bar drinking wine, "Meli is this really necessary?" I asked blushing while Elizabeth was trying to cover her butt, "I never had to wear this before!" I muttered pulling the skirt down, "Of course it's the tavern uniform!" Meli smiled walking around us looking us up and down, "Uh ok, I guess.. but I'm never wearing it out!" I said calmly looking away, he nodded and jumped on me, "That's fine!" He said shoving his face in my boobs, I sighed and shook my head, I had gotten use to it over the years.

I spaced out after changing back, while Elizabeth talked to Meli, I jumped out of Hawks mom when we got to the town, as we walked in we realized the water was all gone and that all the plants where dead, some guys told us that a Holy Knight stuck his sword in the ground, blocking all the water.

Suddenly a kid came in complaining "If My buddys the sins where here that sword would be nothing, especially to my best friend the blood witch!" The kid said confidently, I raised a brow and chuckled, until they all started yelling and throwing rocks at him, I frowned and walked forwards, I covered the boy and pushed him to the tavern, "Sit here I'll get you food!" I smiled walking to the kitchen, "Is this your tavern?" The boy asked sitting down, "Nope it's his!" I pointed to Meli who just walked in, "Hm oh yeah this is my tavern!" Meli smiled walking to me, "Ew are you a couple or something!" The boy yelled, I laughed waving it off as a kid being a kid but Meli smirked "Yep!" I wiped around to Meli, "No we're not!" I yelled my cheeks blazing, I set a plate down for the boy and a glass of juice, "Here, so what was that about?" I asked sitting next to him, until the bell rang, Elizabeth and Hawk walked in "Oh hey guys!" I smiled, Elizabeth took my spot next to mead and talked to him while I cleaned his plate, I listened sadly as he told us his life story.

I frowned and hugged the poor boy, until I heard yelling, I picked up Mead and ran outside, "It's the village!" He yelled I nodded and ran to the town, "What's going on?" I asked pushed threw the crowd, the leader of the village told me the Holy Knight where gonna 10 time the normal product tax if they didn't get the sword out my Sunday.

Mead jumped out my arms and ran to the sword, "Mead!" I yelled running to the front the holy Knight them times it by 20 I looked Meli and he nodded, I went to walked forwards but the leader defended mead, all the men ran forwards and tried to help, but they still couldn't, I walked forwards after they all fell when the ropes snapped, I picked up mead and smiled, "Let's do this shall we?" I asked putting him down next to the sword, I grabbed the hilt and pulled it out with ease, "Hope that'll pay for the drinks he stole!" I smiled pointing to Meli who was holding a cup of ale, "You did it!" Mead yelled hugging my leg, "don't mention it Hun!" I said patting his head, I bent down "Why don't you go celebrate with your family?" I whispered pointing to the villagers who where starring at us with guilt, they apologized and mead accepted, "My lady You must let us repay you!" An old woman's aid running up to me, "Hm well you could come and hang out at the tavern I work at!" I smiled sheepishly, "also no need for that lady! I'm just a normal girl!" I smiled again and patted her shoulder, "Y/n let's go!" Hawks yelled, "I'm coming! Don't get your tail in a twist!" I yelled running to my group.

I laughed as the kids hung from my arms and climbed to my legs, I tried to pass out drinks but I couldn't move without hurting the kids. Elizabeth kept tripping and messing up orders.

After everyone left I sighed sitting at the bar "Here!" Meli pushed me a glass of wine, I smiled and gulped it down.

I jumped down from Hawks mom and smiled, "I love this place!" I smiled skipping down the path with Elizabeth and Meli behind me, I ran in front of the group disappearing in the fog, I saw someone jump away, "Prankster Imps!" I yelled smiling, running after them, "Lady Y/n?" The imps turned and looked at me, "Hello!" I smiled picking one up, "It's been so long!" I smiled setting the imp down, they all crowd around yelling about a giant, I chuckled and nodded I followed them to the giant, another group joined us and went to wake the giant, I stoped and waved to the group, the giant woke up and snatched Meli, she got angry until she realized it was Meli and started hugging him, "Diane!" I yelled waving my hands around, she dropped Meli and picked me up, "Y/n is it really you?" She asked as tears filled her eyes, "Of course silly!" I smiled, she squeezed me against her cheeks and started gushing "Oh I knew you would come for me! I knew it!" She yelled smothering me, "It's been to long!" She yelled again, she saw Hawks and smiled even brighter "You even remembered i love whole roasted hog!" She smiled and started roasting Hawk, I laughed awkwardly, but she didn't hear she picked up Meli again, but saw Elizabeth, "Who's that?" She asked pouting, Elizabeth introduced herself, I could tell Diane got the wrong idea, she threw Meli and started crying "How could you do this to me and Y/n! You filthy womanizer!" She screamed punching him into the ground, I jumped to her shoulder and patted her cheek, "It's ok! Don't cry!" I comforted her she sobbed and hugged my to her cheek again, "How could he do this to us!" She yelled wiping her tears, "Shh!" I shushed her patting her cheek again.

After she calmed down Meli Explained the situation and Diane got embarrassed, saying she was sorry, and said she would help us, I smiled and clapped "Yay! 3/8" I yelled jumping up and down.

Diane's POV
I watched My love jump up and down with excitement, I blushed and hid my cheeks with my hair as I saw her boobs jiggle with every jump, I glared at The Elizabeth girl when I saw she was blushing too, I picked Y/n up and hugged her against my cheek, "Your so cute!" I squealed, she smiled at me, yeah me not Elizabeth not Meliodas. Me!

Y/n's POV
Diane put me down as we started to talk again but a crow cawed and then a blast of magic hit us all, I yelled as my wrists where forced together while my upper arms where pushing against my boobs, I blushed and looked away trying to fix my arms so my boobs didn't look bigger, I turned my attention to a pink haired guy walking to us, "He's definitely a Holy Knight!" I said, the group looked to me and I looked away embarrassed, bu to saw Meli and Diane blush, "Gilthunder? Gilthunder is that you?" Elizabeth asked shocked, I shook my head "Little Gil?" I asked leaning forwards to try and get a better look at his face, he glanced to me and blushed looking away, "Your right it is little Gil! He's really grown up! Well it has been 10 year." Meli said calmly, I kinda spaced out when they started talking looking a a crow, it looked at me and tilted it head, I smiled and copied it's movement, I looked back to Gilthunder and started listening again "I am stronger than any Sin or Witch!" He said leaning in Meli's face, him and Diane broke free and I controlled the electricity to disappear, Diane picked my up and ran her finger over my body, "Are you ok?" She asked frowning, I nodded and smiled, "Peachy!" She smiled sadly but nodded, we watched Meli and Gil fight, I frowned as Meli got struck "Meli!" I yelled jumping down from Diane, I ran to the blond, I dropped next to him, and looked at the cut, until Gil grabbed my hand and pulled them behind my back, he held his sword in his other hand and I gasped "Gilthunder!" I yelled he looked at me and frowned, "Please! He's gonna die! I need to heal him!" I yelled struggling, he pulled me up to him and hugged me with one arm, I gasped but listened while Gilthunder told Meli about the other sins, I smirked as Meli jumped up, I smiled and broke out of Gilthunder's grip, I kissed his cheek "Thanks Gil!" I smiled as Diane picked him up, "Here's a tip girl don't like guys that shock them! Not to mention how dare you think your worthy of Y/n kiss!" She yelled before throwing him as far as she could.

_____________________