30

A week later.....

I can't believe I actually gave this thing a try. I've experienced more adventures in just this week than in my entire life. With Arthit of course. Bunking almost every morning class because we're usually talking till 2AM, disappearing in breaks, even in between classes all this is an adventure.

And the most difficult and important thing to keep in mind? Never let anyone know about it. We became comfortable with the changes, things were a part if our daily routine. Until today.

That dickhead fought with me in the morning. Why? Because he wanted to come out. He wanted everyone to know about us being boyfriends. I wasn't ready! Like really not ready!

And remember the pact I had made with Kao? Before getting into relationship we have to tell each other, and test the boyfriend. If not, the person has to grant wish to the other person. Heck do I have to grant wish to Kao?

He'll definitely make me complete all his homework and himself will make out with Pete. Damn! Either I'll have to make a new story so that he doesn't get to know about me and Arthit. I even have had sex with him, so many times! Kao is gonna kill me.

Back to Arthit, the dickhead fought with me in between we were making out. Such a fricking turn off! Ill mannered bastard. Now what I'll do? Probably not try to make up with him. I'm pretty sure he'll come around soon.

But I should really consider Arthit's advice on telling Kao everything. Argh maybe I should talk with Arthit first.

I called Arthit hesitantly.

''Missing me already?" Arthit said as soon as he picked up.

"In your dreams!"

"Correct. I'm in your dreams all the time." I could imagine him smirking.

"Really? Is that why I have nightmares all the time?" Hehe I am winning.

"Yes and I'm there to save you from them." No I'm not.

"Argh come to the point." I said irritatedly.

"What was the point again?"

"I'm thinking to tell them. Pete Kao."

"REALLY? I knew you'd agreeeeee!" He sounded like a baby.

"Yep but we need to improvise. I'll tell you what we have to say."

I told him all that I had in mind. This should go well. Or I'm really dead.

I know it's short...... I want next part to be good, and my mind isn't working right now. So I'll just update you guys with whatever I wrote.

Also, we're near to the end of the story.

Peace