Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Angela’s POV

2 1/2 months later...

'Angela...'

'Angela...'

'Angela, wake up.' I heard and turned over.  I didn't want to wake up I was so comfortable.

'What.' I said, hoping to go back to sleep.

'You need to wake up before Amanda gets up and see’s you here.' Derrick said.

I opened my eyes and saw Derrick's face looking at me.  He had a huge smile.  I tried to smile back but I was just too tired.

For the past few weeks we'd been sleeping in his room together.  No sex but he just held me while I slept.  We'd fool around but we still didn't go further than that.  I knew both of us were having trouble about not crossing that line, I wanted to go further but something was still holding me back.

I sat up and took a few deep breaths and was going to lye down again when he put his hand on my back.

'Oh no you don't.' he said laughing.

'I’m tired.' I stated.

'Go back to sleep next to Amanda if you want but if she catches you in here she'll be asking a lot of questions.' He said.

'I think we should tell her.  She's been really good lately and I can't sleep next to her forever, it's not normal.' I said to him, forcing my eyes to stay open.

'If we tell her that means you're staying in my bed?' he asked me.

I smiled and nodded my head.

He kissed me and I put my arms around the back of his neck to make him stay where he was.

I felt his tongue touch my upper lips and I parted my lips and his tongue touched mine.  He brought his other hand around me to get me closer to him.  Our lips moving together and our tongues touching was a great way to wake-up.

I let go of my hold on his neck and went to grab the bottom of his shirt and I heard him chuckle and he shook his head.

I broke the kiss to look at him and he just smiled at me.  I looked at his clothes and he wasn't in his pajama's anymore.  He was wearing his work uniform.  I made a sound of disappointment and he laughed.

'How long have you been up?' I asked him.

'About an hour.' he confessed.

'That's why you taste like coffee.  You could have told me, I would have had my coffee with you.' I told him.

He smiled, 'And maybe my shower too?' he said smirking at me.

'Maybe.' I said smiling.

We had taken a few showers together.  Everyday I was feeling more and more comfortable with him.  

Our first shower, I had felt so awkward.  For him to see me naked in bed was one thing, plus the lights were off so I wasn't that visible.  In the bathroom with the lights one, I felt so exposed.  I guess he felt my nervousness and he closed the lights.  It was dark, more than when we were in the bedroom but I remember I had smiled and my nerves calmed down and we got in the shower.