Seans Shopping Adventure

After being totally humiliated by my sister, her friends & my best friend Josh, I was exhausted. I laid sprawled out on the soft carpet floor, with my panties stretched completely out. After hours of torture I didn't want to do anything else for the rest of the week, but Josh had other plans. He threw me some clothes and told me to get dressed. Of course I asked why and he just pointed to my extremely stretched out panties. The clothes that he chose for me were very embarrassing. He chose a pair of super short shorts, a t-shirt with the word cutie written on it & a pair of knee high socks. I wasn't going to wear that outfit out side, but he forced me and said I had to because I lost our bet.

As I was getting dressed, josh moved behind me and grabbed my panties and pulled them over my shoulders. Apparently I had to wear a shoulder wedgie under my clothes the whole time we were out. Once I was dressed I looked in the mirror and was surprised and embarrassed at how cute I looked. You couldn't even see the wedgie, but I sure felt it. I told him I was ready to go and off we went to the mall.

The car ride there wasn't too bad, but I have a sinking suspension that Josh took the bumpy road on purpose. It wasn't because it was fast, but to give my sore ass more torture with an even deeper wedgie. Once at the mall Josh rushed us straight to Victoria Secret! I couldn't go in there, but josh pushed me inside. Everyone was staring as two nineteen year old boys walked into a  female Lingerie store.

I was pulled around the store as Josh picked out several pairs of panties for me. He would hold them up to me and imagine what I would look like in them. While he held up a red lace thong against my waist, a sales associate came over to us. She looked us up and down, but her gaze stopped on me. I turned such a bright shade of red. She asked us if we needed any help and before I could say anything Josh turned around and did the unthinkable. He asked the woman if they had anything cute like the red thong, but very stretchy. She was shocked, but kept her composure. She asked if it was for one of our girlfriends. I was about to say yes until Josh cut me off and told her it was for me. The sales associate was a little shocked, but what really caught her off guard was when Josh went on to explain why they were for me. He told her EVERYTHING!!!!!! he told her about the bet, the wedgies, the fact that I like to wear panties, etc!!! I just wanted to be a turtle and crawl into my shell. I was soooooooo embarrassed and couldn't get any redder than I already was.

At that point the sale associate lost her shit and burst out laughing. Then to make things worse Josh started laughing too. Their laughter caught everyone's attention and they stared at us even more. The woman finally regained her composure and told us to follow her. She led us throughout the store and picked out several different styles of panties for me. She picked out a few thongs, some nude color stretchy thongs, a couple lacy cheeky briefs and a very cute purple g-string.

Once we had everything Josh went up to the counter and paid for everything. He asked the sales associate if there was anywhere I could change. She point to the left of the store, where the changing rooms were. Josh told me to go in there and put on a the nude color stretchy thong. I went in and got completely undressed  and unhooked my shoulder wedgie that was digging very deep into my ass and shoulders.  I tossed those to the side and slide up my new thong. It felt so nice and soft to the point I forgot I was even wearing anything. Josh called in and asked if everything fit well and I told they felt amazing and looked good on me. He went silent and next thing I knew was the curtain was ripped open and I was exposed to the whole store in just my little thong. I tried to close the door back, but josh wouldn't let me until I did a complete 360 for him. He called over the associate that helped us earlier and she giggled at the site of me. The Embarrassment was horrible and Josh was loving every second of it.

He told me he had one last test before I could get dressed and we could go home. He ordered me to turn and around and don't move. I heard him whispering to the associate woman, but I couldn't understand what he was saying.  Next thing I knew was my thong was being pulled up my back and over my head. The once soft and amazing fabric burned my ass raw and split my balls down the middle. I yelled out Josh, but was surprised to hear the associate woman instead. He let her wedgie me, with the door open and some shoppers getting a good show. They laughed as he made me get dressed with the atomic over my head. I wasn't allowed to take it off until we were out of the mall and in the car. That whole trip was embarrassing and so many people laughed and took lots of pictures and videos. Now I'm know as pantie boy, the taker of wedgies. At least I got a bunch of new panties to wear.

~The end~