Leaving for Auradon...

Melanie was hanging out with her sister and the gang. When then their mom showed up scaring everyone off, as usual. Their mother was Maleficent. The evilest villain on the isle of the lost. She was practically the queen of the isle of the lost. Also known as their prison thanks to King Beast.
     King Adam/Beast locked up the villain's, people who did crimes, villain sidekicks, and all their kids on the island. Her mother told them they were going to Auradon. Which was the name of the Kingdom they did not live in. King Beast and his wife Belle/Queen Belle ruled that kingdom. Technically, they also ruled the isle. But didn't care for it and left them all to rot.
     Melanie lived with her boyfriend/the love of her life. Despite the huge lack of love on the isle. She also lived there/was in love with him. Against her mother's wishes as she always said love was weak and ridiculous. When she cried for being forced to leave him. As her mother didn't take not for answer. And she wanted them to steal fairy godmothers wand. The madly in love couple were heartbroken.
     Harry wanted her to be free from her mother and for her to have a good life. Even if he couldn't go with her/be with her. She told him of the plan and packed her things. They shed some tears before wiping them away. Their mostly broken voices croaked the last I love you. That they would say for a while. The two parted as she made her way to the limo heading to Auradon Prep.
     The only reminders of him she would have in Auradon on him. Would be the silver hook necklace around her neck, one of his favorite t-shirts, and the ring that his mother gave Harry that was passed down to the son's first love. It had a ruby in the center of the ring which reminded her of his coat he always wore. She silently promised him that no matter what happens. They would find a way to be together again. And that's he would always love him, forever. Because her heart belonged to him, and his heart belonged to her.
     They were meant for each other, true love. No matter how far apart they were true love always finds a way. They would never forget one another, and love each other till the day they die and more, forever and always.