Making Friends

Your P.O.V

I woke around an hour later to the sound of footsteps. My eyes fluttered open to find a blank face, with the exception of a wide, crescent-shaped mouth, staring at me.

Slender?

No answer came, so I tried again.

Slender, is that you?

Still nothing.

I noticed the figure was wearing a grey hat with a black trimming, and a dark grey trench coat. That wasn't Slenderman. I shuffled back, away from the figure.

"W-who are you..."

His mouth curved upward, forming a terrifying 'smile'.

"Your best nightmare." His voice was dark and sinister. My eyes widened and my body began to shake with fear.

Help...

Slender...

Please...

Slendy!!! Please help me...

Tears began to fall from my eyes.

"SLENDY!!!!! HELP!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

All of a sudden, I was being pulled back off the bed and up against something warm. An almost feral growl echoed through the room.

"Don't. Touch. Her."

I looked up to see Slender holding me against his chest, still in his normal form, but his mouth was present on his face. It was wider then usual, reaching about an inch from where his ears should be. It looked almost torn and sharp pointed teeth lined the inside of his mouth. It was scary, but not as much as the other one’s. I looked back at the other man/thing. It was smirking.

“Sorry ‘Slendy’. I thought that she had wondered in here herself. It’s not often you bring your victim’s home.”

Slender scowled at the other one calling him Slendy, then even more so at the the word ‘victim’.

“She’s no victim. She’ll be staying here for a little while and it’ll do you good to stay away from her.”

The other one looked a little confused for a second, then looked as though he realised something.

“So she’s a pet then?”

“No.”

“Food?”

“No.” Slender sounded increasingly irritated.