Chapter 15

Estorea caressed the tulip petals in her hand,  'So soft and smooth....' She thought as she rubbed the petal. 

Pretending to tend to the flowers was what Estorea was currently doing.  Although she had some knowledge on gardening, she wasn't really in a mood to put it to good use.

What she had also noticed, despite in another world, all the plants were the same as the ones on earth. Of course, some made-up extras by the author that they used in the book.

Moving on,

Repeatingly, Gardeners that worked at the Palaces were allowed to roam or go to the six backyard gardens - The Sun Palace, the Moon Palace, the Star Palace, the Sky Palace, the Jupiter Palace and the Pluto Palace. 

As due to the lack of people who tend to plants, flowers, fruits, and have extensive knowledge on them as not many were interested in horticulture, many of them had to research and self-taught, in rare occasions, they would come across books on them and learn about it.

In the capital, this kind of knowledge was not very much needed, however, the countryside has plenty of information on horticulture. 

But then, it's rather difficult to go outside of the kingdom's walls, due to their cautiousness of the neighbouring kingdom. 

Getting back to topic,

There were five irregular shaped walls that separated the six gardens. A Gardener would be given a golden key as there was a dark oak wooden door that connected to the other gardens.

Estorea, unfortunately, didn't have such a key. So she could only resort to just climbing the wall, it wasn't that high anyways. She was positive that she could climb over it.

So, Estorea slowly inched towards the wall closer and closer, pretending to take care of the flowers, constantly checking the stems, dirt and so.

Eventually, she also scanned the wall, before initiating an action, most of the time, always look, observe and check before plunging right into it. Control your human emotions, for you might do something stupid or unreasonable. 

Studying the wall, Estorea managed to spot several spots where she could place her feet on and climb it.

Slowly, she looked around constantly, making sure that no one was around.

Getting closer to the wall, Estorea grasped the irregulars on the wall, and began pulling herself up. She carefully scaled the wall, making sure she didn't make one single misstep.

And soon, successfully, she managed to do it. Jumping onto the dirt ground with both feet, no one had called out to her and she checked her surroundings carefully, she had a 95% chance of not being seen.

Unfortunately, she didn't know if she triggered the extra 5%. So it's better if she hurry along, she still needs to get back to her room before Anette finds out that she isn't in her room and she would be disqualified.

Hurriedly, Estorea immediately continued her search. Soon, she found a Palace. If she was correct, the palace she was currently in would be the Sun Palace. At the Star Palace, was where the concubines were staying. 

Regardless of how good their relationship is with the King, they will still remain as a concubine and they can't change that unless they manage to take down the Current Queen, or she steps down.

But it's obvious the Queen won't let any of that happen. If you get a taste of power, you will end up wanting it forever.

Whilst the Queen, either stayed in the Sun Palace or the Moon Palace in the Queen's Chambers. If one's relationship wasn't good with the King and hence, wishes to live separately from the King.