11. Pain & Pancakes.

20 minutes later silent tears roll down my face.

"Almost done, you're doing amazing" Carlisle says finishing my cast. Alice is holding my left and and Jasper my right.

I look up at Alice with tear filled eyes when she asks. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

"Yes" I reply referring to the half rotten apple. "What did you have" She continues asking.

I'm kind of glad for the distraction while Carlisle finishes the caste because the ways he's twisting and turning my ankle sends shooting pains up my leg. "An apple. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but now I see they were lying." I respond shakily.

She and Jasper share a look. Then they both look back at me. "Oh honey, that's not enough. You need to eat something more substantial." She says sounding slightly concerned. "How about we take you out to get some breakfast after this huh?" Alice says. "Sure" I say knowing I'm not getting out of this one and frankly I don't want to. I like spending time with these two.

Carlisle finishes up the purple caste and gives me a pair of crutches. "Oh goodness. These are going to be a recipe for disaster." I say this about how much trouble these are going to cause me. "Don't worry" says Carlisle "Alice and Jasper will help you out I'm sure. Oh... and I'm sorry that our first times meeting had to be like this. I hope you can find a way to not hate me, but I understand if you do." He says with a chuckle. "No no, thank you, really. I don't hate you I promise." I reply. I mean seriously, how could he think I hate him when the man literally didn't make me pay a dime for the cast. He is a saint in my eyes.

"Alright, let's go get you some breakfast so that you won't be hungry all day." Says Jasper. "And I don't want you to use those crutches on the wet pavement outside, so hop on." He says turning about and squatting slightly. I don't hesitate to jump on his back since I would much rather get a piggy back ride than try to use those crutches. We say goodbye to Carlisle since he still has to work and start walking out. "ah, I could get used to this." I say. Both Jasper and Alice laugh.

When we get to the car, Jasper sits me in the back with my foot elevated across the row of seats. I hear him open the trunk and put my crutches in. Then he comes back around and starts the car.

"There is a pancake place a couple minutes out of town." Alice says. "Do you like pancakes Posie?" She asks looking back at me. "Hell yea!" I reply smiling. I see Jasper give me a look through the rear view mirror but decide to ignore it. "Alright, then pancakes it is. Hit the tunes Jasper!" Alice says.

And with that we start driving to the pancakes place while jamming out to the radio.

If you read these notes at the end... I LOVE YOUUU!

What's up lad, lasses, and others. Y'all, I made a ginger bread house today and it actually turned out really well. My gingerbread houses are usually crap. And it was funny bc the friends I was making them with were really struggling.

QOTD: have you ever made a ginger bread house?

Also, I'm really excited because I feel like Posie's personality is really starting to shine through more. Are you guys as excited about me about that? Btw I have exams coming up so Idk when I'll upload next but it won't be too long cause I'm honestly kinda excited to write the next chapter.

See ya later
-Z