IV. Hidden Memories

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

CROWN OF THORNES
𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑. She couldn't stop thinking about his attractive smile that makes the butterflies in her stomach flap like insane creatures, the way his golden eyes looked at her as if she was the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and the way his voice sounded with his Southern accent.

She never knew Southern accents could turn her on that much, but thanks to him, now she knows. Although, she only wants his. Listening to other people with Southern accents just makes her want to yell 'Yee-haw!'.

"No. Absolutely not." Armand disagreed.

Monday came and Miracle thought it was only fitting that she inform her family of Jasper's attempt to court the young lady considering that she'll probably be spending a lot of time with him.

"But, why are you okay with Sebastian and Alice?" Miracle asked.

Sebastian took it upon himself to answer the girl's question as he entered the living room.

"Because, Miracle, Alice doesn't have the urge to rip my throat out. Jasper does, because your human." Sebastian explained.

Sebastian and Alice's relationship wasn't official just yet, though, they are walking down that path. Sebastian simply wanted to take things slow, to go through different stages that normal couples do.

"He's a vegetarian." Miracle justified.

"Who is still not in control of his bloodlust." Armand added.

"And you guys are in control?"

"Yes! Because of you."

"Then let me give Jasper a reason to fully control it, too."