Sultan-e-mishr

"Humhe yeh ladka pashand ayi...yeh hi banega shohor-e-sultana..."
Aladdin almost freaked out the announcement...what the heck! He was apeasing the sultana only to make her happy such that she grants him the magical stick used to pray to the Sun which is why they, ie, shahzadi, wazir-e-ala and he have come to Mishr...but here...how come these strange and dreadful things happening!
Yahan aatehi sultana ki mama ghosit kar diya ki Sultana wazir-e- ala ya uss mein se kisi ek ko apna shohor banayenge!! kyon ki they are the first marriageable men stepping inside the palace and therefore, by sultana's will, the one among them who she would like will have to get married to her and stay in Mishr forever!! and now it turns out that she wants Aladdin to do so!!
"Hai Allah! Mein nacchari ka bat kyon nehi mani!!" He remembers how she told him to stop impressing sultana...but he enjoyed this sight of her jealousy...which he saw for the first time ever...and continued playing with fire only to see her face red in jealousy... but never did he think of this consequence!! Now what will happen?
Aladdin felt a tug in his hand, he came back to sense...
Sultana! she wants to take him inside the palace... Aladdin desperately blurted out,"Ek kshan sultana!"
She frowned. Aladdin looked around the hall, there was no trace of shahzadi!!
"Humhe ek kshan dijiye! Hum apne sangiyon se milna chahte hein!"
"Sangi?" Wazire-ala spoke up, he was very excited in the probability of getting the magic stick any monent through Aladdin's marriage..."Hum yehipe hai Ali sahab! Ap jaiye jaldi! Sultana apse avi hi nikah karna chahti hai...hein na sultana?"
"Bilkul! Chalo!"
"Ek...ek kshan!! Ruk jaiye!"
She was loosing her cool now...
"Now what!"
"Humhara aur ek sangi yahan nehi hai! Unse ekbar milna chahta hoon!"
"Uo ladki! Nehi! Kabhi nehi!" sultana's mama hurriedly came forward...
"Ab tum sohor-e-sultana banne chala! Abse tum aur kisi aurat se nehi miloge! Yeh Mishr ki adayein hai... chalo!"
And they took him inside the palace... Aladdin couldn't think of any way out... The servants took him inside a huge and gorgeous room, closed the door saying him to get ready asap for nikah...there are clothes and jewelleries inside...