C93. I'm All Yours for the Rest of My Life (1)

"Of course. The reason why it is called Spring Hell Flower, first, it has the meaning of leading to the netherworld, and second, the flower has the yin soul of human." Rong Yi then continued while shaking his head, "But it's really hard to find."

Yin Jinye then sat by his side, "Why is that?"

"It grows on the corpse of a cultivator. But not every dead cultivator could grow it. The dead cultivator should possess heavy grievance, and there should be residual soul left in the corpse. The residual soul with no sense would combine with the heavy grievance and grow into a red flower. The higher cultivation level the cultivator was at, the higher level of the flower. If one wants to improve his cultivation or uses it to cure some disease or injuries, the precondition is the cultivation level of the dead cultivator should be below that person."

"No wonder the book says left foot in mortal world while right foot in netherworld. So it means half soul goes into hell while the other half is left in mortal world. But why doesn't the book tell it grows on a cultivator's body?" Xinghe looked at Rong Yi, confused. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 93 - I'm All Yours for the Rest of My Life (1).