CHAPTER 10

The time had slowed down for Faisal

He took his phone from the sofa table and it was 12:47.

Sighed

Faisal: only 15 mins has passed. Gosh i felt like an hour has passed.

Faisal looked towards the bed where Jannat was sleeping hugging a pillow tightly.

FAISAL'S POV

I dont know why i feel jealous of the pillow or her teady bear.

When I saw her, the events from evening flashed in my mind.

Those eyes filled with tears

Those pink nose and cheeks due to sniffing

Those plumpy lips between her teeth trying to subside the pain.

She was hurt, but i felt that pain

She turned towards right side in her sleep. She was at the edge of the bed, again if she turns she'll fall down

I got up from my sofa and walked towards bed where she was sleeping.

I slowly pushed her left arm, now that she is sleeping flat. I slowly lifted her head to keep on the pillow. Butt, she turned towards right side resulting in missing the balance and she fell on my lap and immediately she wrapped her arms around my stomach and snuggled more.

I kept looking at her, she looked cute. I slowly stork her opened hair. She looked so beautiful, with only moonlight falling on her, which was more than enough to glow her skin even more. I always tell her, she is ugly but that is a biggest lie. She is most beautiful girl i have ever come across.

I don't know what happened to me, i bent down and kissed left cheek when my lips touched her softest skin. I felt an electric shock pass through my spine.

My eyes grew wide, what have I done. Why do i do such weird things when i am with her.

I tried lifting her head, but she has wrapped her hands so tightly.

Faisal: jannat get up.

I slowly said so that she can sleep properly. But in no vain.

Jannat: Please let me sleep more. You are my good bhai righttt...

She murmured in her sleep.

I eyes grew wide,

Bhaiiii....

I scrounched my face.

I never like her calling me bhai or i call her sister. She never called me bhai though. Which i am really very thankful, secretly

Neither now nor in childhood i accepted her as my sister.

Faisal: jannattt...baby.

Hey what, we call friends baby too.

Really

Mocked my brain

Jannat: Ayaan please yaar. Ache bhai ho na mere.

Oh thank god, she meant Ayaan

i chuckled at my own thought.

i never liked her calling me brother, though she never calls me. i m really thankful for that.

the same thing happened to Faiz and Shifa when she called him brother.

i chuckledd remembering the incident.

FLASHBACK

a year before....

Faisal, Faiz, Shifa and Hasnain were sitting on Faiz's house terrace.

Faiz and Shifa were already in relationship that time, but my sister was so innocent....

Shifa: i have 3 elder brother..

She said excitedly

I dint know whom she is talking, i mean 1 is me the other is Shiyaan and i don't know other two.

In my whole family as well there are no elder than i and Shayaan.

Hasnain: who?
Shifa: Faisal bhaiya, Shayaan Bhaiya, you(Hasnain) and Faiz.

We all bursted out laughing.

Shifa: whattttt

Faiz: i am your boyfriend, how can you call me brother.

Shifa: but you are bhaiya's friend as well.

Hasnain: but Shifu, you can't call your bf as brother.

Shifa: why?

Faisal: see, brother as in siblings type, and you won't love your sibling right?

Shifa: but i love you na..

Faiz: love as in Romantic love, not siblings love.

Faisal: no no no...wait you wont marry your brother right, so if Faiz is your brother ( Faisu and Hasnain chuckles) you wont be marrying or loving him, not at least Romantic Love.

Shifa made an Oooooo face.

We all laughed at her she made an pouty face to which Faiz put his hands around her

Faiz: i love you.

FLASHBACK ENDS..

My whole face drained out. My eyes grew wider. I snapped my head towards Jannat who was sleeping on my lab with her hands wound around me.

Do i Love her??

_____________________________
Hey fam
What's up
Kaise ho aap sab....?

I know its an very small update. But i dint find time but i had to post, so just did a little chap.

Hope all liked it.

Hope the flashback was nice

What do you think....?

Does Faisal Love Jannat????

Comment in the comment section and shower lots of love by voting..

The next chapter will be either on 31st December or 1st January till then

Give loads of votes, comments and Love.

Love you all

Byee

Allah hafiz...