Cold Boyfriend Seokjin Ff Oneshot

Y/N POV

My boyfriend, Jin, and I, have been dating for awhile now. And at first, it was all lovey-dovey. We were still in our "honeymoon phase" as some would call it. But after awhile, my loving, caring, clingy boyfriend was gone. He started becoming cold and distant. He would go to work early and come home late. I never really got the chance to see him, not even during the weekends. He was always either at work, or out with his friends. He never really made time for me anymore. He doesn't even bother to speak to me unless necessary. I really miss the old him.

Now if you're wondering why I still have not broken up with him yet, well it's because I love him. I can't bear to leave him. 

He has never gotten violent with me, he just couldn't be bothered with me. He's always busy with work or hanging out with friends. It bothers me to a certain extent.

Jin POV

I came home from work really stressed and tired from work. I opened the front door and I heard Y/N coming out from the kitchen.

Y/N: Oh? You're home already? Dinner's almost ready. You can go wash up first. It'll be ready for you when you are done.
Jin: Alright.

Y/N POV

Jin came home from work seeming really stressed and tired. Probably from work. He opened the front door and I came out from the kitchen.

Y/N: Oh? You're home already? Dinner's almost ready. You can go wash up first. It'll be ready for you when you are done.
Jin: Alright.

*"Alright"? That's all I get after cleaning the whole damn house and cooking him dinner when I have work to do as well?*

In case you don't know, I'm a CEO of my own company as well. I just choose to work from home since I can have more time getting things done in the house as well. 

I haven't had much time for myself, but it doesn't matter since I don't have much friends anyways.

I saw Jin come out of the room just when the food was done so we ate together.

Time Skip After Dinner

I got a text from Jennie Unnie saying she came back from New Zealand for the holidays and she wants to meet up. So of course I said yes I haven't seen her in forever. Our parents decided to move to New Zealand but I came back to Korea to study and set up my own company. So, I haven't seen them in a long time since I was so busy with work. The company is getting more and more popular as time goes so I got busier and busier. Jennie unnie furthered her studies in New Zealand.

Y/N: Jinnie, I'm meeting Jennie unnie on Saturday ok?
Jin: WTF?! NO!
Y/N: Why not?
Jin: I DON'T WANT YOU GOING OUT ON YOUR OWN OK?
Y/N: Well, I don't see a problem with going out on my own.
Jin: HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME IN THAT TONE! *Slap*

When he slapped me, I couldn't take it anymore.

Y/N: YOU KNOW WHAT, I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU! EVER SINCE YOU STARTED BEING SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR COMPANY AND SHIT, YOU STARTED BEING COLD TO ME! AND I DIDN'T MIND IT OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT  IT BECAUSE I LOVED YOU! YOU CAN BE COLD TO ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL WHAT I CAN DO OR CAN'T DO. OK? I WANTED TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT ALL THIS, BUT I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU! IT FUCKING HURTS YOU KNOW THAT? STAYING AT HOME DOING ALL THE FUCKING WORK AND JUST OVERTHINKING! HUH? THINKING ABOUT WHAT IF YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON YOU, THAT'S WHY HE'S SO COLD! OR THINKING YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM ANYMORE! It fucking hurts... AND HAVING TO- TO DEAL WITH THAT EVERYDAY IS SO OVERWHELMING BUT I DON'T SHOW YOU THAT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALREADY STRESSED WITH WORK! I TAKE CARE OF THE FUCKING HOUSE WHILE HAVING TO JUGGLE WORK AT THE SAME TIME. ND I DON'T EVEN GET A "Thank you" OR A "Love you"! ALL I GET, IS A FUCKING SLAP! AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE MY SISTER OVER THE WEEKENDS. THE SISTER I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR BECAUSE I WAS SO BUSY HERE! DOING WHAT? TAKING CARE OF YOU AND MYSELF! AND YOU DON'T EVEN THANK ME. INSTEAD, YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR WORK AND YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS! HUH? YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO CHECK UP ON ME AND ASK ME HOW MY DAY WAS, OR IF I WAS TIRED OR NOT! EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING OVERWHELMING AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT! I HAVE TO COOK, CLEAN AND DO ALL MY COMPANY WORK AS WELL! DO YOU KNOW HOW TIRING THAT SHIT IS? AND BEFORE YOU SAY, "Oh, well you can just don't do it" WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? I CAN'T! BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK UP ON ME OR HELP ME! So no, I can't just stop. Unless you want me to leave...

I just said what was on my mind and I was crying and sobbing while shouting at him. I was crying so much that I couldn't even breathe properly. I was just so hurt.

Jin POV

I saw Y/N sobbing and crying and she was in so much pain. I felt so guilty listening to her say what she wanted to say. Before I knew it, I was crying as well. It hurt me to see her in so much pain. I don't even know why I was treating her like that. She didn't deserve it. So why did I do it to her?

Jin: *sobbing*  I- I'm so sorry. I didn't know what got into me. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. I promised to never hurt you but I did. I- I'm so sorry. I understand if you want to leave me. I respect that. Just remember that I will always love you ok? *sobbing*
Y/N: I won't leave you
Jin: W-what?
Y/N: I said, I won't leave you. I just wanted to tell you how I felt and how you treated me. I still and always will, love you.

When I heard her say that, my eyes started to water again.

Jin: Thank you! I promise to never hurt you again! I love you so much!!!
Y/N: Awww don't cry, you're gonna make me cry. I love you too!

Y/N POV

We kissed and then headed into our shared bedroom to cuddle and watch our favorite movie.

*THE END*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                                                                       (1106 Words)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, hello. This is one of the authors here. I hoped you guys enjoyed this short oneshot. We will be updating this as time goes. And there will be one for each member. Don't forget to vote and comment any ideas if you guys have any. 😊