•12

Nikaah day

The star's were winking looking down at the land and the silent moon was hunged on it place quietly yet peacefully. The chill wind was flowing all over the Quetta.

The small stage was decorated with moss green and camellia floral colours flowers. Little lamps of golden colour were giving the mesmerising look to the stage. Small petals of red flower were decorating the floor.
The sound of chuckling and chortling floated to the place. The shining lights on the tree flashed and flickered with its dazzling lights.The lavender candle were twinkling all over the place lighting the backyard with a glow.

It was seven in the evening.The preparation for the nikkah was done in no time. Few close friends and Relatives were invited for the function. The cold was increasing as night was passing. Women's were draped in heavy velvet dresses with their fancy pashmina shawls hanging on their shoulders. While Men's were in traditional kurta pajama with Sadri and shawls around their neck.

Groom was standing opposite to the mirror looking at the reflection of himself with a smile on his face. His elder sister was patted his shoulder and while his younger sister hold his elbow and grinned.

"Aap bhot ache lag rahe hai bhai mashallah"
Shamiya said to his elder brother and winked at him. Adnan chuckle lightly and looked back at his elder sister who gave him thumps up with a small smile on her face.

Soon Mrs Farhat entered in her son room adjusting her shawl and heavy veil. Her eyes landed on her Son and she smiled with teary eyes. He was looking handsome wearing bright white colour kurta and pajama which was perfectly fitted on his arms and chest. A big emrald and moss combination shawl was hanged on his shoulder and other end was kept on his wrist.

"Mashallah my son is looking so handsome"
Mrs Farhat walked ahead elegantly near his son. Adnan turned looked at his mother reflection from the mirror and turned to face her. His both sisters stand beside their mother happily. His mother caressed his head lovingly while her happy tears were flowing.

"Don't cry mama bhai thodi na aaj rukhsat ho rahe hai"Faamiyah elder sister of Adnan chuckle lightly and kept her head on her mother shoulder

Faamiyah elder sister of Adnan chuckle lightly and kept her head on her mother shoulder.

"Yes mama Don't cry"
Chuckling Adnan said and wiped the drop of tear from his mother eyes. Nodding her head Mrs Farhat hold her son hand.

"Let's go for your Nikaah"

Soon they all were out of the room walking near the backyard were the Nikaah ceremony is held. With each step his heart was racing and he was getting too excited to see his bride.
He sat on the stage. Soon his relatives and some friends started greeting him. Mrs Farhat and Shamiya walked in the room where the bride is sitting all ready for her husband to be.