PROLOGUE

(I do not own any of the images used, all rights goes to there original creator.)

When the "Sirens," an alien force with an arsenal far surpassing the limits of current technology, suddenly appeared, a divided humanity stood in complete solidarity for the first time. Four countries—Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Sakura Empire, and Iron Blood—formed Azur Lane, paving the way for the improvement of modern warfare, which led to an initial victory against the common threat. However, this tenuous union was threatened by opposing ideals, dividing the alliance into two. Sakura Empire and Iron Blood broke away and formed the Red Axis, and humanity became fragmented once again.

[Location IronBlood base 12 years before azur lane]

Bismarck POV ( I'm gonna make her a kid for the moment)

I was on my way to see big sister Erika before she leave for her mission, Tirpitz was not with me this time so it would only be me and big sister. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realise I was already at the port, it took me a few moments to orient myself so I could go see big sister and I finally did it, there she was looking at her own ship, her hands on her sword in front of her, the tip on the ground.

(Just like that but with Erika and her sword)

Bismarck: Big sister, big sister I'm here!

When she heard my voice, she turned around to face me and the stoic face she had, turned into one of her rare bright smile the moment our eyes met. She then hugged really hard.

Bismarck: Too...mu..ch........need....a..ir

With that she let go of me before hoisting me in her arms.

Erika: To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit.

Bismarck: I wanted to see you before you leave big sis.

Erika: Aw! How nice of you to visit your big sister, but where is Tirpitz?

Bismarck: She couldn't come.

Erika: Its fine, you will tell her I said bye right?

Bismarck: Of course!

Bismarck: So where are you going big sister?

Erika: I'm going to hunt so evil Sirens and maybe son bad guys.

Bismarck: Really!

Erika: Yeah.

Before I could say anything else the horns for the embarking were heard signaling for big sis to move out.

Erika: It seems I have to go munchkin, see you later.

Bismarck: Be safe big sis and come back soon. 

Erika: See ya.

Hedelgard: Come on Lady Erika we need to move or the commander will be on our backs again. And we wouldn't want to make miss Okita and miss Tomoe wait for us.