28-Metting Of Stella &Aaron(part-2)😉😌

It will be long chapter!!

****°°°°°****

Stella pov 🕸️☢️🕸️ ☢️
---------------------------------
Oh my gosh!
I am keeping secret from my best friend Roya. Now, I am getting ready for my date. I wear a black dress since he love to date black women maybe his favorite color is black. Why am I kidding inside my head!
Whatever I wear a black short dress. I always wear that kind of dress,Short.
To be honest, I never thought I will ever go on a date with Aaron. I mean, he is not my type.I do not like that kind of boy. I like chocolate, cute, good boy,like my nick. My mind told me "Stop it Stella! Still into nick. Why can not you just forget him?"
My heart said "you will not understand our pain. He is my First love. How can I forget him that easily"
My mind "that's why I am trying hard to fall in love with other then nick. He is a fool who rejected you"
my heart "do not say that! I am the fool here. still I think about him. I should stop"
My mind "why are you like that. Outside you show people, you are strong but inside cry over your ex,, opps sorry nick is not your ex. He is just your first love. He did not even talk to you that way or look at you. I just wonder what you do, if he really date you and break up with you. You would have died."
My heart" I would have committed suicide for him "
I heard my door bell. He is here.
If you ask me, am I nervous? The answer is no. I am not. Why would I? He is not my sweetheart or something. I am trying this because I just want to forget nick. (at last she will fall for him so badly , this attitude of her will vanish)

I open the door and here is our Aaron Morris. Most wanted bacalor of the city. Looking good. Who am I kidding? He is looking smoking hot. But still not that much effected by his charms.
Aaron said "hey beautiful."
He kiss my both cheek. He is too touchy. Keep distance men!
I said with a smile "hello."
He open the car door for me. Gentlemen I see!!
I sit on the car..
I asked him "so where are we going?"
He said with his most charming smile " let's see where we can go!"
Flirting
In ride he asked me random questions. What I like, color, food, past time, etc.
He stop his car in front of a restaurant. Should I say the most expensive one! Show off!
I remember a memory of nick and mine. He give me a treat when things were good. He take me to a Cafe since he doesn't have that much money. I was happy, his cute smile always look shy....
My mind scream at me "you like his every stupid thing. You are obsessed with him. You like his ass also. And try to concentrate on Aaron not Nick!"
Okey... I just remember that all of a sudden.
Aaron took me to a cabin. A private cabin.... Why he book a private cabin!
We can sit outside also. Okey do not be afraid, you are a brave girl.

Aaron asked me" so tell me about you? "
" me? I am just a avarage girl. Who look good outside but bad ass inside. I am stight forward. I have big mouth. I am so much jealous and too much possessive with my thing "
" what that mean. Would you explain ?? "He give me smirk. What is the mean of that smirk
" it is like. If I really fall in love with you. If you cheat on me, I will cut you dick off from its place. I am not like Roya who will tolerate, her husband kissing another girl. And I see you wink at a girl while coming inside here. But I didn't say anything, because we are not real couples. But if we were, you would have injured by now. Say Thanks to God "
He sheke himself a little, maybe scared a little bit by my threat
He added" I like naughty girl. By the way. are you from mafia or something "
" no. I don't belong to mafia. But I am wide. If can you tolerate this side of mine then welcome. And yeah I am naughty."
With a smile on his face
" I like you. I wanted that kind of wide girl. Who will tolerate my foolishness and I will tolerate her "
" and one more thing,you can not cheat on me. If you are with me you have to be faithful. You can not do flirty stuff with girl, let alone sex. If you become bore or something, we can breakup. Just you have to tell me that. Simple, But in relationship you can not do that! "
" Okey that a deal. But I can flirt with you right. You are not off limits?? "
With his signature smirk
" I am not. "
" so we are officially dating. We are couple "
" yeah maybe. Now tell me about yourself "
" I am handsome, charming and rich. What do you want to know more "
" about you, not your staus "
" Okey! I will be honest with you since you are also honest with me. I am a playboy. I am like a bird. Never get into serious relationships. I had so many girlfriend. I start doing that from high-school. You can call me pure bad boy. I am one of the most popular bad boy in my school, college and also in university. Girl always came and gone in my life. They are a major part of my life. I never cry for a girl. They come and go, I do not care. And I sleep with them. Some of them my ex and some of them I don't know. But I never meet a girl like you.! You are bold, brave, strong. "
" thanks for the compliment. I know you are just flirting though I Iike it " I blush.
" so you loved someone before? "
" slow down. You want to know everything in one day?? "
We both laughed.
My mind" I like him. He like you, because of real you. And he is also handsome. "
My heart" I also like him "