Eleven

Pulled this chapter out of my ass so I could update on Christmas. Just kidding #important moment to the plot.

Disclaimer:
Merry fuckin' Christmas you beautiful souls.

Song of the chapter: Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene by Hozier

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

•"Oh you poor, poor beautiful soul

"Oh you poor, poor beautiful soul. Elizabeth Harmon, as a matter of fact, I never pinned you for someone who would go completely and utterly mad", she placed a comforting hand on her shoulder as if she was worried for her mental health.

How corrupted her mind had become! It must have been from all the alcohol, considering the stench she whiffed when Beth spoke to her. It was overpowering, the scent of whiskey, and noted to speak to Beth about that whenever this silly conversation was adjourned.

"Thea! I'm being serious." Beth stated plainly, conjuring as much of a blank face as she could, wiping away the pool of water forming in her eyes.

Thea chuckled, "Yes! Beth, it just makes perfect sense that the woman I have grown up and lived with basically all my life would be in love with me. And not tell me? It's impossible, besides she has never even given me as much attention as a hug."

Beth beginning to become desperate with frustration sighed, "Look- Thea, I can tell you exactly what she said to me when we were younger, okay? And if you don't believe me we can forget this and you can go back to your life in the peace of mind that Jolene never loved or does not love you."

Thea, still in disbelief of her replied sighing, "Whatever floats your boat, but if this is total bullshit- you're paying for my tea."

In response Beth sighed, "Whatever, I'll pay for it anyway" she joked, not having much of a money issue.

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Now imagine this: "

It was the day that I had found out I was leaving, right before I found you in the bathroom. The air smelled of dew because it was raining the day of. Being it was a hot summer night, the humidity was suffocating. Almost as suffocating as it was to think of leaving you and Jolene behind, although at the time you didn't know I was leaving yet.

"I can't find my book"

Jolene sighed, "Which book are we talking about? You read like a hundred of them."

"Modern Chess openings"

"Hm. Beats the shit out of me"