5

"Mom!"

"Oh, here you are." 

"Let go of her, I'm begging you"

"Why will I?"

"She's hurt can't you see?"

"She hurt herself."

"What stupidity are you saying?"

"She didn't want us together."

"Then?"

"I mean, she tries to ruin us."

"No, you ruin us! I can't believe that you are a monster, why didn't I notice it from the start?!? You manipulative jerk!"

"Watch your mouth, darling or else I'll kill her right now infront of you."

"Don't! What do you want?!"

"You, I only want you nothing else."

"You won't get something from me, just let us go and we'll just forget about this and pretend nothing happens."

"No, as I said I want you."

"What? You know you are a rich guy, you can buy everything you wan-"

"Yeah, that's why I bought you from them"

"What?!"

She looked at her mom with a confused look, "What is he saying, mom?"

"No, don't believe him."

"I payed billion to them just to have you and they agree to that but now since they used all the money to their nonsense, they turn their back to me and tell you the truth."

"Mom, is this true?"

"Avianna, he's been stalking you for a long time."

"And then?"

"That time we needed money for your education and the business of ours, we agreed to let him have you- but we'll get you in return once we make money already. But the mother of Alexander, talked to me telling me that I need to let you stay away from him. And we did, but once he knew about it he gone mad and attempt to kill himself. So we didn't have a choice but to-"

"To sell me from him."

"No, we did that for your own good." "No, you guys are all the same. You are all monster! Only Ellie is always there for me, but this jerk as well as kill her!"

"I won't deal with this sht now, I don't who will die. I just want to stay away from you, from this cruel world."

Avianna run towards her car. Leaving her mother, her husband behind.

"Where's your mom?" he asked

"I don't know, I don't care"

"Wherr are you going then?"

"Away from here, you can get out if you don't want to join me"

"No, I'll stay with you."

I heard gunshots again, and I don't care who or what they shot. I just want to rest and be free even for a short time, because I know he'll find me sooner..