4

All her dreams are starting to become real, she hates herself for not noticing that side of Alexander.

"I'm so stupid."

"No, you're not."

"I don't know what to do, I'm....tired"

"Rest then, I'll just wake you up."

"I mean I'm tired of everything."

"I know you can get through this, you're strong woman. By the way, we're heading to?"

"Wait let me call my mom, we need to get my parents and run away with them."

"Mom?"

"Yeah love?"

"I'm on my way there, I need you to wait outside the house. We need to get away from Alexander."

"Wait, why?"

"He's a monster!!!"

"He killed Ellie!!!!"

"I will not forgive myself if anything bad will happen to the both of you."

"But, you know we can't do that."

"What do you mean?"

"We know everything but we kept our mouth shut because he threathen to kill us." 

"Wait, why do I feel like this already happened? Oh my dreams!!! It's all in my dreams, I remember telling him everything about it. Does that mean he's doing it for real now?! No no no I won't let him!"

"Avianna, even if we run away in the end he'll still finds us."

"Atleast we tried mom!!! Now no more talking just listen to me-"

She then heard a loud scream and it's her mother.

"Hello? Mom?!?!?!?"

"Answer me!!!"

She heard a heavy breathing on the phone.

"Where are you wife? Come home. I miss you"

"What did you do to my mother?!?!"

"Na ah, she's just sleeping in her white dress- oh it's turning into red dress. Did I shoot her that much?"

"You evil! I swear i'll kill you with my own hands!!!!!"