Chapter Three

•••Dally's POV•••

Brie and I climbed out of her bedroom window quietly and started walking to the Dingo. The walk there was silent until I spoke up, "You know Brie, you're not like other girls."

She paused for a second then said, "I'm not? How?"

"You're tuff, man. You're not afraid to pick a fight with a Soc or fight in a rumble, man."

I heard her laugh. Her laugh was so innocent and cute.

"It's true!" I laughed with her.

"I agree with you." she smiled.

We finally arrived at the Dingo. I opened the door for Brie as she walked in.

"So what do you want to eat doll?" I asked.

She giggled then said, "I don't know. Anything's cool with me."

"Alright, man." I called over the waitress.

•••Brie's POV•••

Dally called the waitress to our table. She was wearing this really short skirt and a tight tank top. I could see her eyeing Dally. It kinda bothered me. I know me and Dally aren't together or anything, but I sorta had feelings for him. I've had feelings for him for a bit now but I don't wanna tell him.

The waitress, (Jenni) skipped over to our table and said, "What can I get y'all?"

"We'll have two burgers and two cokes...Sound good Brie?" he smiled.

"Yeah sounds great." I smiled back.

"Okay! I'll be back in a few with your food!" Jenni cheered as she winked at Dallas and walked to the kitchen.

The moment she walked off I bursted into laughter and said, "She was really staring at you!" I tried to say it quietly.

"What are you talking about?" He laughed with me but confused.

"She was looking at you and she winked at you!" I whispered and laughed.

"Oh whatever man. You get used to it when you're Dallas Winston." he perked up his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. He playfully hit my arm. Just then, Jenni brought our food out. I also saw her put a piece of paper in front of Dal. When she walked away I asked, "What's that she gave you?"

"Ah just her number, man" he replied. Right after he tore the paper in half and laughed, "She wasn't that cute anyways."

I shook my head and began to eat. I took a big bite out of the burger; I haven't been to the Dingo in a while so it felt good to be back.

After Dally and I both finished eating, it was about 5:00 and we started walking back to my house. Once we got there I saw that the lights in the house were all off. I gave Dally a hug goodbye and saw him walk away. I walked into my house quietly and saw a ton of bottles of beer and broken glass. My parents must be seriously drunk. Great. I tiptoed my way up to my room and when I got upstairs my parents were right there in front of me.

"Where the hell have you been?!" my mom shouted.

"I went out to eat with my friend calm down." I rolled my eyes.

"What friends? You don't have any!" my dad yelled.

"I actually have many friends." I started walking to my room.

"Don't you dare walk away from us like that again!" my dad said grabbing my arm tightly.

"Oww!" I tried to squirm out of his hold.

He then slapped the side of my face and I could feel my cheek instantly swell up.

I fell to the floor and felt my dad kick my stomach a few times and then punch my cheek. I lied there on the floor in pain and watched my parents just walk away.

I woke up about an hour later. I stood up and went into my room. I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was bruised and my stomach had a bunch of red marks and bruises as well. I sighed and decided to take a shower. The warm water felt really good but I was still in great pain. I was kind of used to it though. Ever since I was 14 my parents became drunks and then started abusing me.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel. I walked out of the bathroom to see Dallas sitting on my bed. I almost screamed but held it in.

"What the hell Dal? How'd you even get i here?!" I asked laughing.

"You left the front door open." He giggled. His laughed died down when he saw my bruised cheek, "Who did that to you?" He sounded really protective.

"Um I fell?" I tried to lie. (Remember I was still wrapped in a towel.)

"Stop lying to me and tell me who did this Brie" he came closer to me.

"It was my dad Dally." I went over to my closet and grabbed a t shirt.

"He's gonna really get it, man!" Dally said getting up and heading towards my door.

I stopped him just in time, "Dally stop! Please don't."

"Why? He deserves a beating. No one should ever treat you that way."

"Not now. They're sleeping."

"Then I will tomorrow."

"Whatever."

I went into the bathroom and put on my t shirt, then walked out to a shirtless Dally laying on my bed. whoah . Oh my gosh so hot.

But it's not like I haven't seen him shirtless before. It just gets me every time.

"Dallas what are you doing?" I giggled.

"Well, there's a party going on at Buck's right now and I couldn't sleep so I'm gonna crash here tonight, doll." He said.

"No one said you could Dal." I raised an eyebrow at him.

He looked at me funny.

"I'm just kidding, man. Of course you can stay. Just be quiet or my parents will go insane." I told him.

I hopped into bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. God, I really liked Dally, but I'm sure he does not like me back.

•••Dally's POV•••

"WHAT THE HELL?" I woke up to the sound of Brie's mom and dad screaming. I looked to my side to see that me and Brie were still cuddled up. Shit.

Brie woke up and was shocked.

"What do you think you're doing with this...Trash!?" Her mom said.

"He's not trash. He's my best friend!" Brie screamed.

•••Brie's POV•••

Aww shit. My parents caught me with Dal.

"Get out!" My dad yelled pointing at the door.

"What?" I asked confused.

"GET. OUT. NOW!" He said again.

Tears started flowing out of my face and Dally saw. He pulled me close then walked with me out. I saw him shove my dad too.

My dad shoved him back then said, "Come get all your crap tomorrow!"

With that, I was kicked out of my own home with no where to stay.

A/N: sorry it's short . I'm gonna try to make the next chapter longer ;) . And sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with school lately :/