Chapter 16 - team bonding

Soft jingles of bells ring through out the house

". . . Good morning. . ." Sasuke grumbles walking into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Sasuke-kun!" Yuki says handing Sasuke his breakfast, Sasuke looks at Yuki confused.

"No matter what Kakashi says you need to eat breakfast, take it from a trained ninja Sasuke, it's better to eat something and be energized than eat nothing and be tried!" Yuki smiles "now eat up," Yuki says

Sasuke scarfs down his meal before quickly finishing his morning routine and leaving. Yuki watches him leave, quickly waking up Hinata and Mifuyu.

------------

Yuki quietly sits on the branch behind the three genins waiting for Kakashi to arrive. No matter how silent Kakashi tried to be Yuki would always be able to hear him, looking to where Kakashi was.

"YOUR LATE!!!" Sakura and Naruto yell

"Sorry a black cat crossed my path" Kakashi voices "anyways the clock is set to 12:00, your assignment is to take the bells before then, who ever gets them passes and those who don't fail!" Kakashi says setting the clock down

"But Kakashi-sensei Yuki-kun isn't here!!" Naruto yells

"Yes he is. He's up there" Kakashi points to Yuki sitting on the branch. Yuki smiles and waves.

"Kakashi- sensei you only have two bells and there's four of us!" Sakura yells

"Well only two of you are passing and Yuki is on my team. Also if you fail you go back to the Academy!" Kakashi days with a closed eyed smile. Kakashi holds out a bell for Yuki.
—————

Yuki walked around the forest waiting for sakura to get close enough the in gage.

"Sasuke-kun!!!!"

'Wow she so loud' Yuki rubs his head 'Kakashi why did i have to fight her' Yuki thinks with a upset look.

Yuki step right in front  of Sakura with a smile.

"My my what do we have here? I lone little Sakura petal!" Yuki says, Sakura looks at Yuki straight in the eyes. Sakura gets into a fighting stance, ready for Yuki to attack but Yuki just disappears. Sakura looks all around her for him but doesn't see him, instead finds a beaten-up Sasuke.

"Sakura help. . ." Sasuke whispers, collapsing onto the floor. Sakura lets out an ear-breaking pitch and falls unconscious.

"Lesson two: Genjutsu. . . Maybe I should have gone a little easier on her. . ." Yuki says with a guilty look.

-----

"You three should quit being ninja's!!!" Kakashi says at the group of genin.

"WHAT?!?!" all three of the yell

"You failed this test, do you know what this test was about?" Kakashi asks

All three of them shake their heads.

"Yuki?" Kakashi asks

"Its about how you work as a team!" Yuki says

"Naruto you thought rushing forward was the best, sakura you where to distracted by Sasuke, and Sasuke you thought you could take me on by yourself!" Kakashi yells "team work is what you are put in a group of three!" Kakashi says

"Now ill give you another chance after lunch, don't feed Naruto, we'll be back" Kakashi voices and grabs Yuki before going into the forest.

"You think they will understand what to do?" Yuki asks

"Hopefully"

__________

They understood what to do.

Kakashi passed them when they stood up for each other, telling him how they where a team.

Now where here, trying to find a lost cat.

Once finding it it was easy to give back to the owner and leave. Until Naruto opened his big mouth and said he wanted to harder mission. We now have a mission to the land of the waves. Something was obviously wrong with the mission but nothing i could do about that.

I say bye to my sister and litter brother before we leave.

Now to the land of the waves where things are unexpected.

——————-
Hello everyone its me the author.
Im sorry to say this guys but after my mental heath tanked i couldn't find the motivation to write this sorry any more but i do have some ideas for some new books!!!!

The first one ill write is a new naruto one. Next will be a bnha oc story.
After that ill probably write a mcyt story so comment names!!! Btw i do read all of your comments!

If any of you guys want to rewrite this story or add onto and create it your own, go a head!!! Just let me know so i can read them!!! :)

I hope you all have a nice day and get to smile :D

-Daisy 🌼