Chapter 14- More Friends

Yuki opens his eyes and is blinded by the bright sun seeping through the crack in the curtains

Yuki opens his eyes and is blinded by the bright sun seeping through the crack in the curtains. Yuki let out a small groan trying to sit up. He notices he was in his room, he doesn't remember going to bed. . . He remembers destroying the guest room in anger and. . . Mifuyu hugging him. . .

She took him back to his room and fixed him up. . .

". . .oh mifuyu what would I do without you. . ." Yuki whispers with a small smile.

'I guess I won't be going to school for a few days. .' Yuki thinks

Yuki shifts over and slips his leg out from under his comforter and places his feet on the cold floor. Shivers running through his body, he was only in his boxers, his shirt and pants gone and so are his shoes. Yuki slowly lifts himself off the bed and leans on the wall closes to himself, his back burned and his hands were sore. Yuki makes his way to the door of his room and opens it walking into the hall, walking down the hall at a slow and quiet paste. Yuki stops for a minute to activate his Kekkei Genkai to listen for anyone in the house, no one was home, he was alone. Yuki makes his way down the stairs of the house and into the kitchen for any food.

After Yuki enters the kitchen he opens the fridge first, pulling out a peach and juice box. He might be an ANBU commander but he is still a 10-year-old child. Yuki plops down at the kitchen table to eat his peach and drink his juice before trying to climb the stairs. Before he could even eat his peach there was a knock at the door, Yuki's goals and slowly stands up grabbing the sweater one of his little brothers left downstairs, putting it on, and slowly making it to the down.

When Yuki opened the door, he didn't expect to see Kakashi and his tiny student, Tenzo.

"Kakashi-kan is there something you needed?" Yuki asks leaning on the door.

Kakashi's little student blushed at Yuki's appearance. The sweater that was way too big for Yuki dripped of Yuki's left shoulder showing the bandages, his hand being slightly covered by the sleeves but still showing the bandages on his hands.

"Yuki-chan I was wondering if you could do me a favor!" Kakashi said putting his hands together and giving him a closed eye smile.
Yuki stared at Kakashi for a good minute.

"And that favor is?" Yuki questions

"Can you train with Tenzo?" Kakashi asks

"Sorry I can't Kakashi-kun, I happen to be injured at the moment. . ." Yuki tells

"Bit you've trained injured before!" Kakashi whines

"Yes but that was when it wasn't a clan-related wound," Yuki says

"What happened?" Tenzo asks

"Tenzo that rude!" Kakashi yells bonking Tenzo on the head.

"No its fine Kakashi-Kun. . . I had a breakdown and one of my clan seals activated and burned the in and outside of my back." Yuki says with a small smile.