XVII

Happy New Year to everyone, hope this year bring you happiness and joy, stay save and healthy 😄

So without further ado please enjoy the story..

================================

Jasper P.O.V

"Father, who is this people's....", I can feel mixed emotions from this people's, they are in the same time feels very warry to be here and very protective over her.

"Let us in, in case there is unwanted visitor hiding in the dark", Once they are coming inside, I closed the door quickly. "Jas... Honey, I'm scared", I held her hand and comfort her.

"Darling, we will be all right", we go to living room. "Alleina can you nullified this house, so people other than us cant enter and listen to our conversation", "I dont even know, i can do that dad, I do it now".

I take the twins with me and sit in front of them while my wife doing her 'magic'. When done she is sat in the end of sofa so the twins is on the middle.

================================

Dale P.O.V

I can feel uneasiness in the air, "Please gentleman do introduce yourself before they think we come here to start a war. And with the Major here i don't think it would end well".

After the elders explain what they are why they are here and what would happen when it comes to war with Volturi.

"Bella most likely bring war between Cullen's and Volturi's, and knowing them they will tried to reach out to you two... Don't help them. Wait for a while... Alice and Brandon would be the one who came here. Tag along with them along with the twins, make the twins wear this invisible ring, this will protect them until the time comes to reveal them".

"But dad, what if its turn out to be war...The twins...", the elders chuckles. "Dear,  no need to be worried thats when we are coming along, if they dare to hurt or even hunt our kind... They will be wiped out, we are born this way not created like them so we are much more stronger and capable to do anythings they cant, you are in the line of royalty and high ranking warrior so we will protect you and your family with everything we had".

I look at Jasper and My daughter face, relieved and happy, at first i have my doubts when she married Jasper but now i know there is no one better than Jasper for her.

The way he talk and the way he mirroring everything my daughter do is admirable, his stance is ready for a fight even when he relaxed his eyes never wonder far from his wife and where his childrens is.

"Jasper", "Yes Father", "Thank you for giving me the cutest twins ever... for protecting my daughter and the twins", Jasper smiled warmly at me.

"Why thanking me Father, that is my duty, they are the most precious people's for me, my lovely wife and our lovely childrens. I wouldn't let anything happen to them".

I smiled back at him and see my daughter smiled at me, 'I am happy dad no need to be worried',.

Now only time will tell what  gonna
happen in the future