XI

Bella and Edward wedding is today, everyone busy since the morning, Alleina and Jasper is busy too since their wedding is right after Bella and Edward.

No one on the Cullen's exclude Carlisle, Esme and Jasper tried to talk to convinced Alleina (Again) not to invite Volturi. Alleina look at Edward well because mostly its him who strongly disagreed with her when he know she will invite Volturi's.

"I really don't need this kind of arguments right now, look Ed... Just because for you they are heartless violent and bunch of monsters, doesn't mean you are right and you do realise that you are a vampire too right... You insults other vampires monster too".

================================

Alleina P.O.V

I look up at Jasper who tensed behind me and ready to attack Edward, "Go with Emmett Jas, he is going hunting". Jasper kissed your neck and hugs you tightly after throw last comments on Edward, "Don't forget I can feel your emotions, hurt her in possible way... I will snap your head before you know it".

I watched as Emmett and my fiance go to hunt, I heard Edward sigh, "I'm sorry Leina, it's just our past encounter with Volturi's is not friendly enough", "Ed, you know I loved this coven and Bella even the Pack, what they did to make sure you don't bring harm for humans and for your fellow vampire's. Think like this if Volturi's didn't do what they did... Imagine what happens...".

"Vampire's will out of control and Human's would be really extinct and that will lead human's to study how destroy Vampire's", Smilling I pat Ed back, "Now you know why rules are needed, they just make sure other vampire's is safe and protected, break it and there would be punishment and don't forget the Pack who protect humans, Volturi's and The Pack have their own job, Volturi's to keep the Vampire's safe and staying low while the Pack protect Human from stray Vampire's ".

Edward smile warmly and hug me, I know both of us crossed alot but i knew for sure he loved me as a sister.

================================Edward and Alleina didn't know that Demetri and Felix who blank their mind in case Edward hear their thoughts, recording the conversation between them.

Demitri and Felix smirking at each other before speeding up to hotel where the rest of Volturi's are.

"My my my, what we have here", "Master Aro, Master Caius, Master Marcus, we heard something interesting coming from Jasper true mate, Alleina". "Play it, we are curious". Demetri then play the records for his King's.

The King's and everyone except Demetri and Felix shocked on what they hear, "This young woman amused me, her way of thinking, she even defending us in front of Edward, never in my life i meet someone like her", Caius nod at what Aro said, "And combine with Jasper, they are strong, yet kinds and warm couple, one known as God Of War, his true mate is his anchor, his everything", Marcus smilling for the first time that shocked everyone.

"Marcus? ", "They have the strongest bond, as true mate, as a brother and sister, as family and as rival, one human that connected to everyone even the shifters loved and adored her, my bond with her as soul Father"
================================

Bella P.O.V

I rolled my eyes when my beloved husband used me to tried talk with Leina not to invited Volturi's, well to bad for him, I'm on Leina side.

"Listen very carefully Edward, I loved you... I do but I'm on Leina side on this, I'm agreeing with her... Volturi's same like Government on human's society, no one aboved the law".

"Sigh looks like I'm losing vote", "Sorry Edward but what she said is true and absolute... Try to look beyond your point of view, I supposed to be the selfish bratty and awkward one not you 😂".

Edward rolling his eyes and drag me out of our house to go hunting.