Match.

Saturday 11:10 pm

Saturday 11:10 pm

"Key!" My cousin called me from downstairs. I almost didn't come down but I heard the girls calling my name too, being obnoxious. I already gave him the weed and shit so I didn't know what they were callin me for.

I walked down and saw two of the girls from outside sitting on the couch. 

"Hi." a brown-skinned girl with long black hair said reaching out to shake my hand.

Before I got to say something rude, my cousin spoke up seeing my annoyance, "He not really talkative."

"Can you go get Bailey from next door please?" The fire truck redhead asked while breaking down the weed.

As I was about to say no, I thought of the opportunity. If I took long enough I'd have an excuse to roll my own joint, or not have to smoke with them at all.

"Yeah, " I said walking out the front door.

I cut across Jah's grass to the house next door. I walked up the steps and stood there for a second before finally ringing the doorbell.

"It's unlocked." The girl yelled from inside.

I cautiously opened the door. "You jus gon let anybody walk in?" I warned not wanting to seem like an intruder.

At the bottom of the stairs stood a pair of long legs, thick thighs, perky breasts and a flawless face filled with mischief and a bit of innocence. Her pink outfit was a perfect contrast on her honey brown skin. "Oh shit! I thought you were one of my friends. Who are you?" She said, sounding surprised.

"Key," I responded, wondering if she knew who I was.

She examined me before responding. Her eyes held a curious look. "Oh, you're Stone's cousin. The other heathen." She giggled. She came out with me and locked the front door behind her.

"Heathen?" I asked wondering why she called me that.

"It's a joke. When he told me you guys' names I told him Key and Stone sound like some heathen names." She explained as we walked down the driveway.

"I ain't no heathen," I told her with a smirk. "So why ain't you over there smokin up my weed with your girls?" I wondered, pointing in the direction of my aunt's house.

"Can I be real? No judgment?" She asked me as she stopped in her tracks.

"Go head."

"I ain't tryna kick it and smoke like that. Especially not tryna smoke up somebody else's shit." She confessed seeming embarrassed as she tried to shrug it off. "And they like blunts, I smoke from papers and occasionally, bongs."

I nodded listening to her concerns and taking the opportunity to look a little closer at her. She was only a few inches shorter than me but her shoes helped. "How bout this, when ya friends knock out, text me. We can match one. I'll try yours, you try mine." I offered. I wanted to let her try some of my good weed.

"Aight. Let's do it." She agreed quickly.

I added her number to my phone and gave her mine then walked her back to her front door to waste more time.

Before I walked back to Jah's house I turned my ringer on so I could hear when my phone went off.

I went inside, glad they were too busy laughing and watching a comedy special to notice me go upstairs.

I hopped in the shower and changed into some pajamas so I could relax.

I turned on my PS4 and scrolled through my games before settling on NBA2k.

I patiently waited, looking forward to smokin with the girl next door.