I'm not even like that.

Saturday 2:45pm

Saturday 2:45pm

"Who them niggas you over there with?" Ivan asked me getting out his car.

"I was talking to Ms. Jonisha and her nephews pulled up with groceries." I explained. I didn't need him worrying about me and Araceli being home alone. "What you doin here?" I questioned him.

"I came to bring my sister some money." He declared walking up the path.

"Why you ain't jus cash app it?" I asked him holding out my phone while we walked up to my front door.

"You know I hate that shit." He groaned.

"Or you jus don't know how to use it." I teased him. "I can teach you, I taught my mama." I declared opening the front door.

"Nah, I like usin cash, the old fashioned way." He said taking a stack of money out his pocket.

"Lemme have some money then, since you got it like that." I laughed holding my hand out blocking the open door.

"Watch out B." He pushed me out the way and we laughed.

"Bailey!" Jah jah called from her house.

"Go head in, I'll be back." I told Ivan running across the lawn.

"Yes Jah jah?" I said walking up making sure to avoid her flowers.

"Who is that?" She asked looking toward the now empty car.

"Oh, that's Araceli's brother Ivan. You met him before." I reminded her. All the kids used to hang out over here.

"Oh! That boy got tall." She remarked with a scrunched face. "Aight, I'm jus makin sure you ain't letting no strange men in ya mama's house while she's gone." She said glaring at me.

"Now Jah jah you know I would never do that." I confirmed.

"Alright baby, well I'm cooking if y'all wanna come eat later." She informed me.

Jah jah always cooked enough to feed a small army just incase company came over and she always sent you home with a plate.

"Okay. Thank you." I said walking back home.