°PART{6}°

We both turned out heads to the entrance of the office, seeing an angry Jungkook, he looked furious, and extremely angry. As soon as Kai saw him he trimbled with fear

Jungkook: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE YOU BASTARD!

He said as he approached Kai and started to beat him to dead. Meanwhile I cry even harder as I tried to cover myself with my hands. The employees started to come as they heard noises from this office, they tried to stop Jungkook as Kai was already unconscious. He finally stopped and looked at me as he hurried up and opened his jacket for me and cover me with it. That's when it hit me, he is the one who also saved me from getting raped at that night. I looked at him with watery eyes, like a baby. He carried me bride style to the exit of the building with furious eyes. He made me sit inside his car and sat on the driver's set and started to drive. He looked very angry and attractive at the same time, I can't lie. The car ride was silent and only my sobs could be heard. After awhile of the ride, he stopped the car engine when we reached home. He got out first, I put my hand on the car gate and was about to open it when Jungkook did that before me. He got me out off the seat by carrying me bride style again, I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. He carried me inside, he straight went to his room. His room? Wait? Why? I got confused, he then made me lay on his bed. I still had my hands wrapped around his neck I looked at him, we stared at each other, his eyes were beautiful and doe.

Y/n: Thank you for saving me.

I said still having eye contact with him. He just nodded. He then covered me with his blanket

Jungkook: Take a shower and if you need anything else tell me, you can stay in my room from now on, no need to stay on the other room.

I just hmm in response and he leaves the room. I got up and went to the bathroom, I slid my clothes down, I entered the shower, I cleaned ever inch of my body disgusted by Kai's touch. I finished my warm shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I then realised that I don't have clothes in here. I got frustrated and signed. It is okay y/n I will quickly go outside, and I'll get my clothes. Hopefully Jungkook won't see my. As soon as I opened the bathroom door, I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with his phone, the he looked at me. Both of our eyes wide open. I quickly close the door. Wth. Noooooooo. What did you do you stupid y/n. My cheeks were burning.

Jungkook: Y-you can wear my clothes if you want for now

He said from outside

JUNGKOOK POV

When I saw her only with a towel around her, I blushed, my cheeks heated, and I got a boner. Why does she have to do this to me, I don't like her of course this was a forced marriage. When I had seen Kai harassing Y/n in the cctv camera. I wanted to kill him at the spot, now I will never let Y/n go to my company or out of the house anymore without me. I still get angry when the seen of Kai harassing Y/n pops up in my mind,
I want to kil-. My thoughts where cut off when I saw Y/n coming out of the bathroom with only my t-shirt on. She had folded her arms on her chest, I wonder why. Her long legs were clearly visible to me.

Y/N POV

I came out of the bathroom, I folded my arms on my chest, because I had no bra on and this is so embarrassing. I saw Jungkook staring at me, it gave me goosebumps.

Y/n: I'll get charged in my clothes

I said as I was about to turn when

Jungkook: No, you look good in it

He complement, I got shy and blushed. I pulled the t-shirt more down, then I realised what did, I had removed my arms from my chest, my nipples where clearly visible, I look at Jungkook, his eyes didn't leave my chest, he licked his lips, I quickly ran out of the room. I put my bra on and my panties. I went back to his room, no now it is "our" room. I went inside seeing no one in there. I heard the shower, he must be taking a shower.

 I heard the shower, he must be taking a shower

(Btw this you guys bedroom)

I just laid on the bed, it was really soft and I could smell Jungkook's purfume in the whole room. It some what smelled amazing, I covered myself with the blanket. I was trying to sleep but I can't due to the seen of me getting almost raped would flash on my mind. I heard the bathroom door open, there came the Jungkook with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His toned abs were visible clearly, the water which was dripping from his wet hair, made him look extra sexy. I couldn't take my eyes off him

Jungkook: Like what you see?

I widen my eyes as I blushed at his statement, I quickly covered my face with his blanket

Y/n: No! Not at all

_

Author nim:

Hope you guys liked it. This part was sweet but the next part I'll make it spicy and harsh, get yourself ready y/n ;)