°PART{7}°

NEXT MORNING 7AM

I woke up and saw Jungkook still sleeping, last night he teased me about him coming out from the bathroom with a towel and then we slept. I have to prepare breakfast for him, I went inside the bathroom, did my business and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother to take a bath now, I made my way down stairs and started making breakfast. I made toast, eeg scramble with some banana milk

I settle them on the table and wait for Jungkook, soon he came down and sat in front of me

Y/n: Morning!

I said with a bright smile on my face, he didn't reply again. I just ignore him and ate my food silently, It was weird so I broke it and said.

Y/n: Will I go to work with you today?

Jungkook: No. You will not go after what happened yesterday, you will never go again, I'll give you some paperwork if needed

Saying that he got up from his seat and made his way to the main gate to leave for work, I followed him from behind. He opened the gate

Y/n: Have a nice day

I said before he left, He didn't even look at me and slammed the door. I just signed and did all the house work.

TIME SKIP TO 6PM

I was so exhausted I rested on the couch and as I inhale and exhale the air. I was tired, this house is so big it took me a lot of time to clean. I looked at the time it was 6pm. I should better start making dinner or I'll be late, I got up from the couch and head to the kitchen and started making dubokki and kimchi fried rice

 I should better start making dinner or I'll be late, I got up from the couch and head to the kitchen and started making dubokki and kimchi fried rice

TIME Skip to 8PM

TIME Skip to 8PM

I was done with making dinner, I was pretty satisfied with my result I didn't expect to make this well. I sat at the couch waiting for Jungkook, soon the door was heard open and an umfemilier laugh was heard. I turned my head to the direction to see Jungkook coming in with a maiden(a young girl/an unmarried woman) cringing on this left arm. I had a blank expression, who is she? Why is she so close to Jungkook? I stood up from my seat and cleared my throat earning their attention.

Maiden: Is she your wife?

Jungkook: yeah

He said with a cold expression, I approached them and bowed

Y/n: Hello! I'm Y/n

I said with a smile on my face, she gave me a disgusted look. I just don't know what was that for.

Jungkook: Iu meet Y/n my forced wife, Y/n meet Iu my girlfriend.

I got shocked, the word "girlfriend" made my heart crush into million pieces. How can he do this to me? I'm I really not worth of anything? Is my mom the only one who loves me or h-had? My eyes got watery. I just looked down avoiding to make eye contact with anyone of them.

Jungkook: What are you looking at? Go serve dinner for us

He said/shout at me. I quickly move my legs to the kitchen to serve food for them

Jungkook: Babe, wait for me I'll quickly change and coming

He said turning to Iu with a smile which I saw for the first time. He made his way upstairs and Iu came towards me

Iu: So your the bit*h who had the guts to marry my boyfriend, huh?

She said with a smirk, my actions stopped and I looked and her speechless. She suddenly slapped me. I eyes widen, the pain was enough for my tears to fall. We heard footsteps coming down, she quickly took my hand and slapped herself. I looked at Jungkook who stood their with a angry expression

Jungkook: HOW DARE YOU, YOU BIT*H

He said making his way up to us, Iu started to fake cry and hug Jungkook. I stood their speechless, blank, clueless, motionless and I didn't even know what to do. Jungkook slapped me at the same cheek very hard. The pain was so worst the my cheek was so red and that pain a lot. He dragged me to the basement, he threw me on the floor, I was super scared now. I had a phobia of staying at a dark room with no one around me, my dad and step mom had used this weakness of mine. They would used to lock me at a room like that and I would die screaming and pleading them to let me out but they would never. And there I'm being kicked by Jungkook on my stomach. He toke his belt out and started to beat me with it on my body, the pain was really bad, I pleaded him to stop but he didn't, I cry really hard. I soon fainted on the spot.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up with a terrible pain on my body, I couldn't move a single muscle of my body. There was a small window where the light came from, but the seen on the other side of the room haunted me. I only looked at the light. The flashback of my life was coming in my mind as a haunting movie, how I was so happy with my parents when my mom was alive, then when she died how my father changed and bought a new women to my life, how they abusive me, how I used to cry everyday at night at the corner of my room, then how I got married to Jungkook and yesterday night. I never had a friend I even used to get bullied in school. I never knew how to deal with my problems, I let my dad, stop mom and Lisa abusive me if that makes them happy, I let my bullies bully me if that makes them happy, I let my husband beat me cheat on me if that makes him happy. I even forgot what is the feeling of being loved. I forget it. I drop of tear roll down from my eyes, I some how managed to sit up I go under the sun ray from the window, I hugged my knees and cry. 'Mom, where are you? I need you'. I said as I cry harder.

The whole day passed, I was there still in the basement. I kept screaming as it was dark now. I hugged my knees and hide my face in it. My puff eyes, red nose and week body. Was tired, I kept on screaming and crying. I was hungry very hunger. I heard the door open, I looked up to see Jungkook standing there with a annoyed face.

Jungkook: CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING

He shout at me, how much I wanted to get up and leave when I saw light from outside. But my body was stiff. I just looked down and sob.

Y/n: P-please can y-y-ou-

Jungkook: I'm not letting you out from he-

I suddenly blanked out

-

Author nim:

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update, I hope you guys doing well. I hope you liked this part it may be a little sad😅and I managed to finish the story today so the next part will be up soon, stay tuned;)