Coffee Jelly

Everyone was just chatted away before homeroom started. Everyone except a pink haired male who wore green tinted glasses and antennas on his head.

The teacher came in and set her books on her desk with a loud THUD! "Alright, everyone, we are having a new transfer student joining us today. Please welcome them with open arms," the teacher announces "come in, L/N."

Whispers grew. "A new student?" "Is it a female?" "Is it a male?" "Let's hope they're pretty!" A certain someone didn't want to join in on the whispers. He only sighed.

A short, petite boy comes into the classroom. He walked over next to the teacher and stood next to her. He stared at the floor.

"L/N, introduce yourself, please," the teacher asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looks up, slowy, face red. Now, the whole class could see his cute face.

(Reader PoV)

"M-My name is Y/N L/N, n-nice to meet you," you mumble. You heard even more whispers and your face heated up even more. You probably look like a tomato by now. The teacher noded her head "Okay, L/N, please go sit next to Yumehara." You nod your head and walked over to the brunette who waved at you.

"Hello, L/N-san! My name is Chiyo Yumehara! I hope we get along!" She introduced herself. You set your bag down and smiled at her shyly. You noticed that she went red

Timeskip to lunch, because who tf likes school

As lunch came along, the teacher left and people started to crowd around your desk. Many people started to ask you questions. "Everyone! Quiet down! He'll get overwhelmed if you just keep asking him questions like that!" A redheaded male interfered "My name's Kineshi Hairo, nice to meet you, L/N Y/N! I also have a question for you. Are you in a model agency?"

You look down to hide your face and slowly shook your head. "I-I'm N-Not," you stutter. Hairo raised his eyebrow "Really? You look absolutely georgeous!" You blushed at the compliment. You rarely ever got compliments. "I also have a question! Do you know anyone here?" Yumehara asks.

"Of course not you dummy! He's new here!" someone says. You shake your head as your blush deepens. "May I ask a question? Why do you always blush?" A girl with blue hair asked politely, she honestly looked like an angel.

Your face heats even more as you hear that question. "D-Do I b-blush a l-lot?" you ask, looking up at her. Her face turns red and she turns away, hiding her face. "Y-yeah. And gosh, your so stunning!" She replies.

You looked at Yumehara, with a face that obviously screamed, 'Help me please! I don't want to be her anymore!' She smiles at you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"U-Uhm- I think we should stop with the questions here for today," Hairo says, getting the hint that you don't want to be surrounded by people anymore. You looked into his eyes and smiled at him. He blushed and ran out of the classroom.

You sighed with relief and got up to go to the rooftop.

You pushed the door to the rooftop and see a pink haired male leaning against the railing. You walked over to a corner and take out your lunch.

Your lunch was coffee jelly, your favourite dessert. You dig into the coffee jelly and take a nibble into it. You look up and see the pink haired male standing in front of you. "M-May I h-help y-you?" you ask.

He only points at the coffee jelly. "D-Do I ha-have another o-one of these?" You ask. The male nods. You smile at him and take out another one of the coffee jelly. He raises his eyebrows and sits next to you. Your face heats up. You weren't so used to getting company while eating. You really had no one to eat with. Your mother was always busy and you didn't have any friends.

You look at him eat the coffee jelly. He practically finished it within a few seconds. "W-was it g-good?" You ask. He looked at you, eyes shining and noded. You let out a small smile "I ca-can m-make more to-tomorrow if y-you want."

He nods rapidly. He must've really liked the coffee jelly you made. You let out an even bigger smile.

School was over by now. You were walking back home by yourself. You watched as the sun started to set, slowly. Colours of red, orange and yellow began to mix. It was beautiful. It reminded of the time where you and your parents had a picnic and watched the sun set together.

That was the last day you ever saw your mother smile again. Hot tears started to fall from your eyes. You stopped walking. More and more tears started to flow. You fall to your knees. You felt like you couldn't breathe, and you could feel your heart pound loudly in your ears.

You felt you were dying.

You gasp in between sobs, trying to silence yourself. You cover your mouth but someone grabs your hand. You look up and see the pink haired male from before. "Breathe, just breathe," he tells you. You try to breathe, but end up crying some more.

He rubs circles on your back, comforting you. "Do you want anything?" He asks. You look at him in the eyes. "I-I w-want to- to st-stay with yo-you for n-now pl-please!" You pleaded.

He sighs but nods his head. He helped you up and walked with you. "I-I want to- to go to yo-your hou-house. Ple-please don't se-send me hom-home!" You pleade quietly. He nods his head. Putting a hand on your shoulder. You grab onto his hand and you feel him tense up a bit but relax soon afterward.

You arrived at Saiki's house (he told you his name on the way there) and took off your shoes. And hear a female's voice that was similar to your mother's but a bit more high pitched. "Ku! Your back- oh? And who is this?" The female asks. She has a petite body, similar height to you, but slightly taller, and brown hair that went up to her shoulders.

"This is my friend, L/N Y/N. Please don't freak him out too much. He just had a panic attack. He's also staying over."

She smiled at you, just like how your mother smiled at you when you were younger. All loving, welcoming and sweet. "Th-thank you fo-for let-letting mwe stway over," You thank. You soon realise the mistake you made. "Mwe? Stway? AWH! Your so cute, L/N-kun!" She says, hugging you.

You flinch a bit but soon accept her hug. You blushed at the way you pronounced the two words. It was really embarrassing.

You pulled away from the hug and Saiki's mother pulled you into their home. "Make yourself at home, sweetie! Also, call me Kurumi-san or mom!" She says, winking at Saiki.

You blush and Saiki rolled his eyes, turning away.

(Kusuo PoV -EXTRA-)

Marry him?
Saiki Y/N. Maybe.

He makes the best coffee jelly, so if I marry him, I can eat those all I want!

And he's pretty good wife material too. So.. maybe.