That's Two I Owe You

(Y/N P.O.V)

After school, I was at the beach enjoying myself alone. It was around 4 and I was still aimlessly walking across the beach. I placed my headphones on and listened to Queen. I was distracted by the music but wasn't distracted enough not to know that I was being followed. It sat in my stomach and I couldn't, well, didn't ignore it.

I walked a little fast and left the beach. I could tell that the figure was still following me. I took out my mini mirror and pretended to look at myself, I didn't stop walking. It was a middle-aged man behind me. He was staring at me as he followed me. I put the mirror away and walked faster until I was running. He was running after me. I ran down the streets of the Valley and ran towards Golf 'n Stuff. The man grabbed my arm just as Golf 'n Stuff came into view. I pulled me into an alleyway by my hair.

I punched his throat and he gasped and chocked but didn't let me go. He slapped me across the face and said, "Do I need to teach you a lesson you little bitch?" I used the strength in my legs and kicked him in his knee causing him to throw me into the brick wall. Pain exploded through my back and head. I started to lose consciousness but I saw five figures enter the alleyway and start to beat up the guy. I gout consumed by the pain and well out of my consciousness.

When I woke up, I had no clue where I was. I was in some sort of office and all I heard was screaming, well.....more like yelling. There was an adult talking and what sounded like a group of teenage boys. I got up; head aching in pain. I walked out of the office rubbing my head. I realized I was in a karate dojo. A poster on the wall said Cobra Kai and I quickly figured out who had rescued me and where I was. The adult stopped teaching and looked over at me. He looked to the five boys in the front, who I couldn't see and nodded. He gestured for me to go back into the office and I did so. I sat on the small bed I had been laying on as the teacher and the five students walked in and shut the door. The teacher wore a black Gi while the students wore white ones. The students were Bobby, Johnny, Tommy, Jimmy and Dutch, which wasn't to my surprise.

"You alright?" Dutch asked me.

"I think so." I said unsure. "What happened?"

"We saw that guy beating on you and thought we'd help." Tommy explained.

"That's two I owe you, Tommy." I said chuckling. He smiled at me and the teacher turned to me.

"John Kreese. I'm their Sensi." He said.

"Y/N Nice to meet you." I replied. "What am I doing here?"

"We could lie and say something like Kreese is the best medical professional that we know but in all honesty, we didn't know where else to take you." Bobby explained.

"Nice." I said sarcastically but in a joking way.

"We could have a possible recruit." Kreese instructed looking at me.

"Me? A Cobra?" I laughed. "That's funny. You have a good sense of humor."

"Why can't you be a Cobra?" Jimmy asked me.

"Well, I'm not that good at fighting so......."

"That'swhy you're here, to learn." Kreese said.

"Well, come on. We'll need to see what you can do." Kreese said. I got up off the bed and followed them outside to the main room. I was wearing my grey crop top hoodie and legging which was a relief. At least it wasn't jeans. Kreese gestured for me to go to the center of the mate. He told Tommy to fight me. Tommy looked worried and scared for me.

(Little Notes: This is gonna be like the scene where Tory and Miguel meet in Cobra Kai. I didn't realize it until now and I don't have any other ideas for this part. 😁😂)