Chapter 19

'The right decisions are always the hardest to make. But they must be made in order to live the life you deserve.'
~Trent Shelton

'Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step.'
~Unknown

'You will know you made the right decision when you pick the hardest and most painful choice but your heart is at peace.'
~Unknown

___________________

The atmosphere was tense. With a touch of sensuality.

Aiyana and Azazel sat facing each other on her bed.

Both were nervous.

Why you ask??

Today had happened to be a blue moon night. Which Azazel explained is the time when his beast would make go crazy in lust and passion as now they have got a soulmate.

For the Beast, as well as for himself, Azron would probably go mad in the wave of possessiveness and insecurity. Now that they had found their mate, there were high chances that they would lose control and forcefully mark her in desperation.

So Azazel had told her about the matter from days ago and had wanted her opinion on this. If she agreed, they would mark her. But if she thinks it's too overwhelming, they can just lock themselves in some cell to control their desire.

They didn't want her to do something which she didn't consent to.

What is marking like? And what does it mean? She had asked him in her bewilderment.

Marking is like... A Vow? Like a marriage vow in human terms. Once marked, both partners will belong only to each other for eternity. There will be no back downs or anything. The marking would remain with us until we die.

Both were conflicted.

And Aiyana had thought about the matter for days. Finally, she had agreed to them marking her.

Because somewhere in her heart, she had already started loving them.

So now they sat facing each other. Both parties equally nervous.

In their relationship, this was the first time Aiyana was nervous and scared about something.

Azazel took a deep breath, reminded Azron to control himself as much as possible and started crossing their distance as the dusk came in.

As he neared her, Aiyana just closed her eyes in reply. He caught hold of her head and tilted it to the right side.

His eyes glew a bright ametrine, indicating the presence of two personalities. And their canines grew till they touched their lips.

Seeing her tensed form, they hugged their lover close to their heart and started gliding their hands on her back, trying to offer her some much needed comfort.

When she had relaxed, she had opened her eyes and had stared deeply at their ametrine ones.

While staring at her eyes intently in return, they approached her neck and laid a wet kiss on it. All the while they kept their eyes connected with hers.

She did not know why, but she groaned when they left her neck with just a kiss. They laughed deeply at that.

They started peppering fast and hot wet kisses from her ear and below. When they reached her neck, Aiyana was breathing very heavily.

They suddenly, in a slow pace, grazed their fangs on her throbbing flesh. To which she whined but was later pacified when they started to lay kisses on it again.

She felt something wet on her neck, but before she could react, instantaneously their canines pierced her soft flesh and they started licking the spot mercilessly to ease her pain. She screamed in pain, which was later muffled when she bit their shoulders to control the pain.

After a minute, the pain started to fade away as Azron was covering her bitten flesh with his holy(pft!! 😂) saliva to close the blood dripping flesh.

When the pain was totally gone, Aiyana weirdly felt very tired for someone who didn't do anything for the whole activity.

When they saw her tired face, they laid her on the bed and engulfed her within their arms.

They understood why she felt so tired. Their souls were binding with each other, two souls at that with her ones. So she felt tired.

Aiyana just closed her eyes and laid in silence as they poured out their affection on her and comforted her with their touches.

Just like that, her whole night was spent within the warmth of her mates arms. And finding comfort in their hugs and kisses.

The next morning, when she woke up, she saw him, Azazel, already awake and staring at her neck emotionally.

As the blue moon was over, Azron had gone back. She realized.

When she understood Azazel's stare, she immediately hopped off the bed in panic and ran to her dressing mirror.

She inspected her neck, expecting to see a red wound on it. But what she saw really amazed her.

There was a dark purple crescent moon mark on the base of her neck. With a golden wolf mark beside it. The markings strangely looked like a crown in a way.

Seeing such a beautiful tattoo on her pale neck, she gawked at it mesmerized in her reflection.

Azazel appeared behind her. He put his arms on her waist and softly kissed the mark on her neck. All the while keeping his piercing stare on her zircon marbles.

"It looks beautiful" he whispered to Azron.

"It does indeed." Azron replied in return.

"Our Mark. Our Mate. Our Love. Our Queen."

____________________

Did you like the chapter??

How was it???

Do you think Aiyana made the right decision by accepting her mates?

Do you think it was rushed?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Vote and comment too.