Chapter 5

Wu Tong came out of his brother's ward, and just turned to see his cousin Wu Kai standing and smiling at himself.

"Xiaokai, why are you here?" Wu Tong asked.

"I did a check during the day, and now it's time for me to come and talk to Xiaoyuan." Wu Kai looked at the ward and asked, "Is Xiaoyuan sleeping?"

"Well, just fell asleep." Wu Tong answered.

"Then I will come again tomorrow." Wu Kai dismissed his cousin's intention to chat.

"Today Xiaoyuan did a bunch of checks, so I didn't have time to see you, would it be very hard?" Wu Tong asked.

"I'm fine, the nurses and doctors are busy, and my mother is screaming, and I am responsible for sitting or lying down." Wu Kai smiled and suddenly thought of something, "Yes, second sister, Yesterday you went to my house. Did my parents say anything to you? "

"Nothing." Wu Tong answered with a smile.

"I still don't know my own parents, I must have asked you something. But you don't care about them." Wu Kai said, "Xiaoyuan is also my brother, I will definitely save him."

"Thank you." Wu Tong smiled a little warmer, "but it's really okay, you go back to rest early, I have to go back first."

"Well, goodbye second sister."

Wu Tong looked at the back of Wu Kai as he walked away. Although he did n't know whether his cousin really did n't know the plans of the second uncle and the second aunt, at least Wu Kai 's remarks gave this cold transaction a touch of warmth.

In an instant, when Wednesday came, Aunt Wu Er took Wu Tong to pick clothes and make styling from the morning. For the action of Aunt Wu, Wu Tong just smiled, but also cooperated. Looking at the slightly refined woman in the mirror, Wu Tong suddenly felt a little trance, and it seemed that he hadn't taken care of himself in such a long time.

"Women, I still have to dress myself up." The makeup artist put down the blush brush in his hand and looked at his masterpiece in the afternoon, and said with satisfaction.

"Yeah." Wu Tong nodded in agreement.

"Are you all right?" Aunt Wu Er walked in while watching the time.

"Okay." The makeup artist turned Wu Tong's chair and turned the person to Aunt Wu. "Miss Wu is very beautiful."

"Sure enough, people rely on clothing and horses and saddles." Aunt Wu Er examined it. Although the words were yin and yang, the overall satisfaction was just that.

"Can you go now?" Wu Tong stood up and asked.

"Come on, your second uncle's car has arrived at the door." After the second aunt finished, she turned and went out first.

Wu Tongchong smiled politely before leaving the second aunt.

The assistant looked at the two people out of the gate, and then ran to gossip and said: "I heard that Wu's marriage with Qin's seems to be this young lady. It's just ... there's no joy at all."

"It's the first and second youngest," said another assistant.

"Alas, it's not easy to be a rich man, but this Miss Wu is very pretty, but unfortunately married a soldier who is incomprehensible." The assistant said a pity.

"Your concept is still a problem." The makeup artist also came out at this time. "In all ages, women should be beautiful for themselves, and women should be self-confident. It is a characteristic of women's dependence on men."

...

At seven o'clock in the evening, Qin Zhai.

On the rectangular dining table, the Qin family and the Wu family sit on either side. Opposite Wu Tong is the Qin family, the younger Qin Ge, and next to Qin Ge is the famous Qin family, the second younger Qin Huai.