Chapter 14

Today is Sunday, the day when the two families of Qin and Wu met for the first time as relatives, which is also equivalent to the wedding banquet of Wu Tong and Qin Ge. The time is set at six o'clock in the evening, and the place is on the top floor of the Emperor Building.

Qin Ge counted the time, took Feifei, and appeared on the downstairs of Wu Tong's house in a jeep on time.

Wu Tong wore a short pink cheongsam and the same color high heels made the slender legs thinner, standing slim, like a pink lotus in the lotus pond.

Hearing the sound of the car coming, Wu Tong flicked his long hair swayed by the wind and moved towards the direction of the jeep. Until he saw Qin Ge's face through the windshield, he smiled slowly.

Qin Ge felt that his foot brake was a little hard, and he froze for a moment and glanced at Feifei. He saw Feifei still lowering his head while playing puzzles, and then he turned around safely.

At this time, Wu Tong took the initiative to open the door of the passenger seat and sat up, watching Qin Ge smiled and said, "Let's go."

Qin Ge 's gaze slipped from Wu Tong 's face to the neck covered by the cheongsam collar, to the raised chest, the concave waist, and the thighs looming in the slightly split hem.

Wu Tong naturally couldn't ignore the men's so close and hot eyes. He looked back at Qin Ge with some helplessness and smiled tolerantly: "If you want to kiss, kiss now, I will make up before getting off the car."

Qin Ge's eyes narrowed instantly and asked with some uncertainty: "Are you inviting me?"

"If you think so ..."

"Then I'm welcome ..."

Familiar jeep, familiar co-pilot seat, and men's increasingly skilled kissing skills. Wu Tong reached out for the first time and tried to hug the man. For the first time, he didn't have to urge the other person to voluntarily send his lips. For the first time, he was helpless after being forced.

People often do n't know what they need or do. So Wu Tong will do it wholeheartedly when she understands, regardless of the ending.

From the moment she understood that she needed to spend the rest of her life with Qin Ge, Wu Tong had seen the way ahead when she promised Qin Ge that she would slowly fall in love with each other.

I am willing to take a few more steps towards you and try to reach you. If I can't meet happiness, I am willing to find it with you.

Qin Geyi still evacuated Wu Tong's lips, and his thumb flicked Wu Tong's cheeks with a slight blush, waiting for Wu Tong to open his eyes.

The clear eyes with water vapor are all domineering figures.

"Click!"

Feifei pressed a jigsaw puzzle stuck in the middle hard, because the strength was a little strong, and made a slight noise, waking up the silent two.

Wu Tong glanced sideways and found that the back row was still sitting in Feifei, quickly sitting straight and pushing Qin Ge out.

"Fei Fei, you have also picked up your mother. I'm so sorry that my mother saw you." Wu Tonghong smiled embarrassingly at Fei Fei in the back row.

Fei Fei pressed the last jigsaw in his hand before giving alms to Wu Tong, and then quickly lowered his head.

"Why don't you tell me that Feifei is here?" Wu Tong thought of acting in front of a five- or six-year-old child, performing such an unsuitable scene for a child, and suddenly it was impossible.

"Whoever makes you seduce me as soon as you come up." Qin Ge firmly refused.

"You ..." Although it was not the first day that Qin Ge dumped the pot, Wu Tong was still flustered.