1: Father drama

Haider jega

Excruciating pain, yes that was what I felt as I laid down on the mat. With my tummy laying on the floor, with a woman standing on top of my back. Her weight was one which I didn't imagine, I thought she wasn't heavy but boy was I wrong, she was.

"Haider you are very weak. Stop shaking" Fatima said whilst giggling.

"Then get your dirty legs off me," I said and she erupted into the wildest laughter I have ever heard. She stepped down from me and I immediately turned over and sat on the mat, not without releasing a great yelp from my lips, of course, Fatima chuckled again.

"Fatima you are overweighted," I said and she chuckled.

"Nope, you are just too weak. Thanks for training me today though, I feel so much better today" Fatima stretched her arm.

"You're welcome Lil sis" I stood up on my feet and stretched a little.

"Can we go out later?" She asked while seating on the bicycle machine.

"You know I'm not yet that conversant with Nigeria, so you'll have to drive," I said, I stood on the treadmill and turned it on, at a slow pace.

"Yeah, I'll drive, whose is that man outside? Is he your new bodyguard?" Fatima asked and I huffed and turned off the treadmill and got down.

"Yeah, I hate it when dad does that. He changes my bodyguard like every week, you and mum are lucky you don't leave in the palace, I swear" I said and she erupted Into a burst of loud annoying laughter. I frowned immediately and she stopped.

"I'm so sorry Haider, I told you to come and stay with mum and me but you refused," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a guy Fatima, and the crowned prince of the north as of that matter. I can't just leave my responsibilities and run away" I sat down on the tiled floor of the gym. She walked over to me and took a sit as well.

"I know, but you do know that Zubair is also a crown prince of the north. So there's a competition between both of you" She said. "And mum is scared about that, his mum is not to be trusted"

"Enough Fatima, Mama is not bad. Mum just has a beef with her because she got divorced when she came" I got up immediately in other to control my anger, like prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said, when you are angry and you are seated, get up. And when you are standing and you are angry, sit down. Masha Allah (beautiful).

"Haider you know mum doesn't lie, mama is the cause of the divorce" Fatima said, she was getting on my nerves.

"Get up, I'm taking you home," I said and she looked at me in shock.

"Are you taking me home because of what I said?" She asked and I nodded. "Well keep your stupid ride to yourself, I'm Calling my driver" she got up and walked over to the big transparent glass door of the gym and walked out. I didn't even stop her, because I know we'll argue all through the ride.

"Bro what happened to you and booking the whole gym for the whole morning?" The owner of the gym walked in.

"We got into an argument Sam," I said and he shook his head pitifully.

"Sorry" Sam simply said and I smiled.

"I'll see you, tomorrow buddy, dad and I have a meeting now" I gave Sam a fist bump before walking outside the gym.