𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝

♡♦♡YOU DO ONE LITTLE THING WRONG AN' THE WORLD NEVER FORGETS♡♦♡

♡♦♡
YOU DO ONE LITTLE THING WRONG AN' THE WORLD NEVER FORGETS
♡♦♡

The night club smells of cigarette smoke, booze and sleaze. If sleaze has a smell. Harley's eyes quickly adjusts to the low light and she lets her eyes sweep through the club, trying to spot her friends, who have walked off without her. The dance floor has numerous people gyrating to the hypnotic beat of music. The couple in the booth to her immediate left, oblivious to the fact that they are out in public, are making out enthusiastically. Finally, she spots her group of friends seated at the bar. She looks out at the crowd once more, searching for the owner. Finally, she finds him sitting with five other people in a booth near the far end of the club.

Harleen has prepared herself in case if this goes wrong. Her hands rise up to her torso gun holsters which are hidden by her long coat. She had asked Fish Mooney to call Cobblepot and warn him beforehand, just so he is aware. She just couldn't miss a good martini and the chance of playing with the bird's little head.

The flashy suit he wears does nothing to hide his short and chubby figure. He looks more like a penguin than a human being with his long nose, spiky, jet black hair and wobble. Today, he is dressed in a black and silver suit that is not his usual style. His left arm is wrapped around a blonde and his right arm snaked around a brunette. Both women seem to be enjoying themselves, allowing their hands to roam his sculpted body, but he seems rather unaffected by them.

The other three occupants sitting in the same booth is a taller olive-skinned man and the one, and only, Victor Zsasz, who has an arm around a redhead. From this distance, Harleen can't see the unknown man or the redheaded woman's face, but from what she can see from the distance, they look like regular people. Victor says something that makes the woman smile and her heart flutter.

Harley Quinn makes her way to the bar, joining her friends, who laugh and conversate with one another. None of them notice her until she begins to usher the bartender standing behind the bar away with a simple gesture of a hand. The bartender, a man in his twenties with a mop of unruly curly hair, respectfully backs away, instantly recognizing her as the Maid of Mischief. She replaces him behind the counter, making sure she stands in Oswald's direct line of sight.

Jane is heard snickering in front of her, whilst Ivy shoots her best friend a warning look. "Harley," she scolds gently, as she already knows what Harley is about to do before she even does it. Harley finally looks away from the penguin and focuses back on her friends. "You said you weren't going to make a scene..."

She puts her hands up in defeat. "I'm not," she replies innocently, causing the redhead to narrow her eyes on her. "I'm just givin' the man a break. Geez. You do one little thing wrong an' the world never forgets."