𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐬

♡♦♡I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH I LOVE ELECTROSHOCKIT'S LIKE A SHIATSU MASSAGE FOR YOUR BRAIN♡♦♡

♡♦♡
I NEVER REALIZED HOW MUCH I LOVE ELECTROSHOCK
IT'S LIKE A SHIATSU MASSAGE FOR YOUR BRAIN
♡♦♡

Harley Quinn's head throbs painfully as her eyes open slowly. She weakly blinks a few times to get her blurry vision to clear, wincing at the stinging of her scratched face and the pain in her head as a silent sigh escapes from her lungs, resulting in a small grunt. Ahh, that scrawny little bat is gonna get it once I get outta here, she thinks quietly to herself.

Harley looks down to see that she is sitting on a different chair from earlier, but still in the same room. Surprised, she tries to lean forward to get a better look, but feels herself being held fast by a tight leather belt binding her to the flat back of the rock-hard chair. As she attempts to reach up to loosen it, she becomes aware of the leather straps firmly holding her wrists to the furniture's arms. She does not doubt that her legs are bound as well, though she realizes that she can neither move nor feel them.

An added weight to her head tells her that there is a type of cap on it. Although she cannot look around very well due to her lack of freedom, she can tell that the cap have cables hooked into it. This is not good, she thinks with dread, fighting to stay calm. This might be an electric chair I'm tied to! Her eyes grow wide in surprise at the thought, but she regrets the impulse when her head aches even more from it. She closes her eyes and breathes in and out slowly. Well, I'm still breathing, at least I'm still alive.

That last thought does little to comfort the young girl. Wherever she goes, death and chaos follows. Moments like this she wishes she was just another innocent civilian caught in the traps of an evil villain, and Batman would come bursting through those doors and release her from her capture. She lets out a breathy whine, feeling as though she is about to burst into tears.

The sound of a thin figure walking in front of Harley causes her to open her eyes. "Ooh, I see you're awake," the figure says cheerfully.

Harley glares at the person, whom she knows to be one of her captors. "Victoria," she growls, her voice weak yet spiteful.

"I see that even in the dim light you know who's addressing you," Victoria Sutherland notes as she walks from where she is standing to the petite human girl. She wears a happy grin that spreads from ear to ear. She strokes Quinn's neck with the back of her hand, chuckling darkly at the sight of her increased discomfort at her gesture. "Of course, bats live in the dark, don't they?"

"They're totally blind, actually," Harley points out, gaining her natural sense of humor. She straightens, continuing with an amused smile, her tone thoughtful, "But apparently you aren't. Why not make you more like an actual bat?"

Victoria tsks at the girl's poor response, shaking her head and lifting both hands to either sides of her face. "Oh, Harley, you never quite know when to shut up, do you?"