Ten

Zari's POV
8/20    3:00 pm

Its been days since Pops called or texted me. He only texted me once telling me that he might be gone for a while and to keep low. That's that shit he pulled back when mama and my brothers died. It hurt me the most because I had to deal with that shit all alone back then.

"Zari you gotta eat mamas" Dre said bending down in front of me. I couldn't take my eyes away from my hands as I played with them. "Zari look at me ghee" he said lifting my head up. I couldn't keep it together when I looked at him. "Shhh, its ok I know you goin through it" he said wiping some of the tears from my face. He got up from his squatted position and pulled me into him. His hugs is still one of the best.

"Zari lets do sum" he said making me look up. A smirk played on his features making me scrunch my face up. "We not havin seggs" I said before pushing him away and walking into my bathroom. "Awww come on babes" he said coming up from behind me. "We stuck in this house until yo pops come back, lets have a luh bit of fun" he said kissing down my neck. A shiver went down my spine causing me to whimper.

"You play to damn much bruh" I said grabbing my face mask stuff. "Nahhh, you the one playin ma" he said bending me over the counter grinding into me. Lemme tell you sumthin, this nigga big asf and he knows it. "Dre on god we gonna be fightin inna min if u dont move" I said turning around popping his forehead. "Fight me den" he said putting me in a chokehold. "Bit- Bro move!" I said moving both of us until we ended up falling.

"Fat ass" he said groaning. "I know its fat bitch" I said getting up and tying my hair back. He got me fucked up if he think he can get away wit putting me in a chokehold. "What you just call me?" he asked jumping up, licking his bottom lip. "You heard me dumbass" I said squaring up. Me and BoBo used to fight all the time so my hands is rated E for everybody. Kids included.

"Nah I didn't say that shit again" he said inching closer until he was standing over me wit his tall body ass. "I called you a B.I.T.CH. What does that spell Bit-" he didn't let me finish before I was thrown on the bed. I couldn't en get up before he was on top of me holding me down. "Move big body bitch" I said struggling against him. "Nah watch yo damn mouth" he said moving both of my hands into one of his. I bucked at him making him look down and laugh at me. "You aint scary shorty" he said moving his face closer. "Now say what u said again" he said until his face was an inch away from mines. A smirk played on my features at my sudden thought. "I can't hear you" he said turning his head to the side. I took the opportunity to lick a line up his face causing him to release my hands. "What the fuck Zari" he said wiping his face. I got up so quick and pushed him down that my dumbass ended up falling against the bed. I pulled his arms behind his back making him groan out.

"Let me go yo" he said trying to move. "Nah bitch you good" I said gripping his wrists tight. Imma have fun with this... I started grinding against his back making him struggle more beneath me. "Scary ass. Let me go" he said trying to make his arms more comfortable. "Nah you good" I said going a little bit slower. "You so damn lucky bruh, once I get out of this im fuckin yo ass till you fall asleep on my dick" he spat making me laugh. "I got sum for yo ass" he said bending his arms a weird way until the was over his head. I was bamboozled. Shit I forgot he was double-jointed...

I got off the bed so quick and made it to the door before he got up. I ran down the hallway and down the stairs towards the kitchen trying to find a place to hide. 'What you gonna hide in a cabinet wit some pots and pans dumbass?' I asked myself. The sound of Dre's stomping feet got louder and louder until he cornered me in the kitchen. "I've always wanted to fuck someone onna counter" he said moving closer to me. Then I got to thinking... is it really that bad to get fucked onna counter by him. I didn't get to answer the question before he picked me up and placed me on the counter.

"Before I do this, you good? I can move right now and go somewhere if you dont wanna do this rn" he said making me smile. "Nah, you good" I said pulling him in kissing him.