Fifteen

Zari's POV

"Come on baby it aint gonna hurt, Imma go slow and steady for you" he said. It made my skin crawl and my body to tense up. I didn't want this at all, no part of it. I tried my best to get up and out of his reach, only to get pulled back down in its place. "HELP!" I cried out trying to get my restraints to loosen up a bit. I just need a little bit of it to loosen not much. I just need to be free.

"No ones gonna help you" he said. I can feel his hands touching me now. No place left untouched and the wandering gaze left nothing unseen. "PLEASE!" I yelled out struggling to get away. Tears started to stream down my face as my already planned fate played out in front of me. "Please" I whimpered. "I just want to go home"

My body quickly jerked me awake causing me to sit up breathing heavily. My vision was blurred and my ears began to ring causing me to wince. Muffled voices sounded around me causing me to cower away. I just want to go home. The words echoed throughout the room, making everything around me stop.

The bright lights finally adjusted in my eyes to where I could see clearly around me. The room was bright that part was for sure, and no color but white portrayed all throughout the room. I continued to scan my eyes across the room before I settled upon a familiar pair of chocolate browns that completely made me come undone. Tears streamed down my face as Dre came closer pulling me into him. "Its ok Zari, I'm here now" he said holding me close, kissing my forehead. "We all here" he said but I didnt really care. I just wanted to stay like this for a little more, wrapped in the arms of someone I actually love.

Shit...

"How is she doc?" Dre asked rubbing the palm of my hand looking up at the man. I think his name was Henry or Harry, I don't remember honestly. "She suffered a bit of trama to the ribs and spine, and one of her shoulder blades was popped out of place. We placed it back in place of course but it might cause problems in the future. She had a little bit of internal bleeding on her right side and thats fixed up and she also has the series of bruises from the... assault that more than likely wont go away until the end of the month." he says making everyone in the room take a hold their breath. "And... congratulations Zarmonia. Your pregnant" he says giving me a smile. The atmosphere in the room became heavy and my head begin to spin. "You are about 2 weeks pregnant" he said. "And from the looks of it, Its twins!" he said making everyone turn to him. "Fucking what!" Everyone said at once.

"Nope its FTK for life ghee get that shit out of her" Bobo said crossing his arms and pacing round the room. "Tell ha Uncle" Bobo said biting his nails. I look to Dre to see nothing but contempt and happiness in his eyes.

"I didn't pull out either"

(Ik its short but I jus wanted you all to see the news!! Yes she's pregnant but the question is by who. Lmao)