CH. 17| Demon cont'd

last part

REIGN|

I sat in a across from Maya and Ace sat next to her tied up. I didn't know what I wanted to do with her but I'd know after I was done questioning them. Von stood behind me while a few of his guys stood next to him.

"Maya, I just want to know, why? And please tell me the truth because I'll know if you're lying. Now tell me why you did it." I said to her. I was trying my best to stay calm but seeing her face made me want to cry. I was beyond hurt. I've never really had female friends and the one "friend" that I found, turned out to be an enemy.

"First off, yall can let Ace go. He's innocent. Yes he participates in our orgies sometimes but he never rapes anyone. "She said.

Von's friends untied Ace then he joined them standing behind me. Von whispered something in his ear then they shook hands.

"Continue. "I told Maya.

"When I first saw you, I liked you but I couldn't have you because I was in a relationship with Cameron. He wasn't my brother, he was my boyfriend. The plan was never to drug you but to make love to you. Had I not done it, Cameron would've did it plus he would've beat me. He invited the other guys over but he lied about what was really going down. "She explained.

"Maya I'm not gonna lie, I want to just bash your face in so bad. Like I really wanna hurt you but I'm all for not harming another female. However, you will be the LAST female that I spare. Yall untie her. Get her out my face before I change my mind. "I said to them.

They did want to untie her but they did it anyways. I wasn't really worried because I knew the streets would get her so what's the point of getting my hands dirty?

Maya started walking out but Von stopped her.

"Just because my shorty let you go don't mean everything good. "He said to her. She snatched her arm from out of his grasp then left.

Von held his hand out for me to take then we left as well. On our way home, a black van started following us. I'm pretty sure Von noticed because he reached under my seat for my glock but it wasn't there.

"Reign where you keep your shit at?" He asked me.

"Are you going to take it from me?" I asked.

"Girl it ain't the time to be playing. Where the fuck its at?" He asked again but this time he raised his voice a little.

I handed it to him from my passenger side then I mumbled, "I hope they get our ass. "

I think he heard me because he chuckled. I knew he was about to do some stupid shit just by that.

"You want them to get our ass huh? Ok bet. "He stopped the car and unbuckled both of our seatbelts then he opened my side of the car and pushed me out. I was so caught off guard. By the time I tried to get back up Von was gone and the van was pulling up. I was breathing heavy and my chest was hurting so I sat there.

Whatever happens, happens. Fuck Von big forehead ass.

The van stopped in front of me and an officer jumped out.

"Are you okay ma'am?" He asked me. I noticed it was the same officer Von tried to set me up with so I thought everything was cool.

"Yes I'm okay. "I told him.

"Come here. "He said as he motioned for me to come over.

"No thank you. "I said.

He came over and snatched me up off the ground by my hair then drugged me to the van. He tossed me in as if I weighed nothing. Inside the van there were other officers and a whole master plan on a board. There cameras inside along with guns and ammo.

"She couldn't comprehend so I had to help her. "The officer said.

Another shook their head. I still held my chest because the pain was getting worse.

"Tell us where Von's main warehouse is and we'll let you go. "One of them said.

"Me and Von have been broken up for a while so I don't know what he do. That's yall job to find out anyways. "I said.

The main officer laughed. "You think you're smart huh. We've seen yall out together and all of a sudden yall broke up? Bitch you're lying. But don't worry, you can't protect your boyfriend and we're gonna make sure of that. Let her go. "He waved me off.

I didn't really say much because I was outnumbered plus they were police officers. I couldn't risk going to jail.

They pushed me out of the van in front of my complex then I limped up to my building. Von was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands but he got up when he saw me.

He came and hugged me then he kissed my forehead.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I should've stayed with you but I had to buy myself some time. "He said. "Are you okay? What did they say?"

"Von I'm fine. I just need to take my pain medicine but you have big problems. "I told him. .

"I know. "

"No like bigger problems. That officer is a snake. The black one. And also you need to go find Maya before they so because they'll for sure use her against you. "I explained to him.

"Thank you baby. I'll let the guys know. Are you hungry so I can order food ?" He asked me.

"Can we eat pizza hut? "I asked him.

"YOU can eat Pizza Hut but I'm eating White Castle. "He said. I shook my head. He was going to start looking like White Castle any day now.

He ordered both of our food then we ate once it arrived. We both took a shower then went to bed.

Sorry for the wait 🙈

Also that Crazy Story that I wrote about Von and his brother, its  fake. This story is majority fiction

I'm also behind on my reading requests sooooo don't kill me 🥺