WB2TO| Chapter 5

VON|

"Man this girl is gone with my fucking child and she's not answering my phone calls, texts or shit. "I told Rocko. He was a friend of mines that I met in Atlanta.

"Why? What did you do?" He asked me.

"Huh? I just told you this woman is out there with my child and the first thing you ask me is what I do?" I snapped at him.

"I mean she's obviously ignoring you for a reason. Yall was so in love with each other at first. We couldn't shut you up about her but now she done kidnapped your kid. Make it make sense. "He said.

"Shut up. Don't talk to me because it sounds like you're taking her side and I don't like that. "I told him.

"Aight I'll leave then. "He got up off the couch and walked out the door.

"FUCK!" I yelled out in anger as I shattered my burner phone against the wall. I called Reign phone again and she still didn't answer so I left her another voicemail. "Reign when I find you, I'm gone kill you bitch and that's on my dead brother. How the fuck you gone keep my child from me? Are you fucking stupid. Better keep him close because you'll never see him again when I find yall. "I threatened her.

It's been two whole days and she haven't been home, she haven't answered her phone, she haven't been to work or nothing. I checked all her favorite spots and they said that they haven't seen her so where the fuck could she be?

I sat on the couch and fired up another blunt. This shit was draining me. Yes I was wrong and I'm so sorry but that don't give her the right to keep my kid away from me. I was still his father.

I hit the blunt a few times then I immediately started to feel it. I don't know what they put in this shit but it was hitting. It was starting to relax me and I just got to thinking about Reign and Kayden. Where the fuck could they be ? Then I thought about it. Track her fucking car. I didn't put a tracker on her car and we don't share our locations but the insurance company will find her for me. Thank you God for weed and high thoughts.

I grabbed my phone and found the number to our insurance company and gave them a call.

"Hey sir how can I help you today ?" Thd lady asked me.

"I was calling to see if you can locate one of my cars. Well both my name and my wife name is on it. My wife and child have been missing for two days and they were in this vehicle last. I just want to know if you can track it for me. "I explained to her.

"Okay which car? There are multiple under both of your names. "

"The all black nissan. "I told her. That was Reigns favorite car. I'm not sure why when we had better cars.

"Give me just a minute. "She said. I could hear her typing probably with some long as crab claw nails. Females these days like to look like reptiles by the hands. "The car is parked in an apartment complex just a little outside of Atlanta. Um Fox Run apartments. "She told me.

"Thank you I'll have the police to have a look at it. "I said then hung up the phone. By cops, I mean myself.

I put my blunt out then I went upstairs to get dressed. Black Nike tech from head to toe with black air forces. I mean business. Black Pooh Shiesty mask to match along with the glock. Her ass was coming home with my son today.

Who the fuck could her ass be with ? All the way over there.

I got in my car then drove over to the apartments. I had to drive around a bit to find where she was parked but eventually I found it. I called her phone one last time to give her the benefit of the doubt and to my surprise she answered.

"What the fuck do you want Von?" She answered.

"I want my fucking son. Are you crazy? Don't even answer that because you are. But check this out, look out the window. "I told her.

I was hoping I'd catch her looking so I can run up in they shit but I didn't see her.

"Ok I'm looking. "She said.

I got out the car then faced the complex building. "Reign why can't we just be adults and talk about this. You just want me to act crazy. You just want to see otf von come out. Like why can't we be a normal tea and crumpets ass family. "

"First of all, we're not British so don't ever say that again. Second of all, fuck you! You cheated on me and had the nerve to threaten me. I should've shot your dick but it's probably already about to fall off from a std. "She snapped.

"You sure you ain't the one who gave it to me?"

"Don't play with me. I will come down there and smack the fuck out of your stone forehead ass. "

"Come do it and bring my son while you're at it. "

"Von fuck you !"

"Aight bet. I bet you won't be leaving. "I told her.

"Who said I planned on leaving? We good up here. "She said.

I shot her windows out of her shit.

"Why the fuck would you do that!" She yelled at me then I heard her running over the phone.

"Come down faster before your tires be next. "I told her. I sat on the hood of her car.

"Nah nigga you come up. "She said then she started shooting at me from the roof. That shit caught me off guard and it grazed my neck. I rolled over onto the ground and took cover.

"YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH. I SEE WHAT BUILDING YOU ON NOW AND REIGN, WHEN I GET UP THERE. . .ON YO MAMA IM BEATING YOUR ASS. "I yelled at her. My neck was bleeding a little but it wasn't nothing that I couldn't handle.

"Well come beat it Micheal Jackson. "She said then she hung up the phone.

Challenge accepted . . .

I hope yall enjoyed the chapter. Don't worry, I will update sooner than y'all think.

Thank you to those who are still here.

I also want to say RIP to Young Dolph 🐬 Dolph was literally my favorite rapper like I'm so hurt by his death 💔 I might write a story dedicated to him. I was a huge fan fr

xo, author

Welcome to the O जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें