Chapter 4.. the Search

Key words were used in the last few chapters so you should know what ones.

Technoblades pov

I go to the forest behind y/ns house to look for them,nowhere to be seen. I checked the stable,nowhere. After an hour of searching i saw a cave wich has 2 wolves in it. I approached the cave making sure they were Axel and Nova and not some random wolves. As I'm getting closer I hear a little whine. But it didn't sound like an adult dog, I get closer to see Axel and Nova and a little puppy. I knew Nova wasn't a normal weight dog when we found her so she must have been pregnant. I had some pork so I gave it to them, after a minute of being there I went back to the house to tell y/n the news.

Y/ns pov
I go into my room an sit on my bed in silence. I sit there of about 20 minutes thinking about my life if I didn't have Axel. Techno felt so calm about Nova being missing but I think he was just trying to hide it to make me feel better.

I soon hear the door to my bedroom open. I see techno but my heart breaks when there's no dogs. He comes over to me with a slight smile. "did you find them" I muttered. He leaned into my ear "found them" he whispers but somehow in a monotone voice. My eyes widened "so where are they and are they here?"

"they had a puppy and they are in a cave raising it" technoblade whispers slightly louder as he sirs on the bed. My eyes widened as he said that "well do you know what gender it was"

"I'm pretty sure it was a female." technoblade comments. "can we name her Zola" I ask looking at him. He nods and a quickly got to hug him. I hold him tight and I can feel him looking down at my so I look up. "can I kiss you" he asks and I agree.

As I sit up he holds the side of my face and pulls me into a kiss. The kiss was pretty long but sweet,we soon pull away and I look into he eyes. He let's go of my face and I get sad that he did and I frowned. He knew what I ment so pulled me into a hug and whispered sweet nothings to me.i can feel his warm body which makes me feel safe.

After a minute of hugging we soon fall
o

nto the bed cuddling. I could tell techno wanted to get up but he was kinda ok with being here. I let go of him so he can get up so he kissed my forehead "ill go get the dogs" techno commented siting up and leaving the room.i sat there alone as I wait, is sit up and look outside my window to see technoblade with a puppy in hand and 2 dogs beside him. I squealed in joy as he walks through the front door

I take the puppy out of techno hands and place it close to my chest. I look down and her cute little face. "I love you so much" I whisper looking at Zola. "and you too" I giggle looking back up at technoblade who seemed jealous. He chuckled looking at he puppy and taking her then putting her on the ground. I look up at techno with a frown but he just laughs.

We hear a knock at the door. Technoblade goes to open it to find quackity, "can I help yo-" technoblade got cut off by seeing Carl te horse with tubbo on his back. "why do you have him" technoblade comments. I peek over to see quackity by the door and I come over confused "what's going on" I ask looking at quackity"we are here to kill technoblade "he answers madly." but why? " I question him

while he raised his sword." he's done enough wrong to be sentenced to death"he answers. I quickly grab my axe and a sword and give the sword to technoblade.

"well maybe we can make it the other way around."i give him the death stare while tubbo gets off Carl to come and fight.

Technoblade instently knows the plan and gave me a nod. While I fight them off technoblade goes to get Carl. The minute we start fighting tubbo takes an invisibility potion so I have to be careful.

The fight lasts about 5 minutes until theres a sword to my neck by an invisible tubbo. Quackity grabs my arms behind my back "maybe we can keep you in l'manburg and see if technoblade comes for you." he says. By that point technoblade was already gone with Carl so he didn't know what was happening

I get dragged into l'manburg. I know where Axel, Nova and Zola is. They're asleep on the couch but where's technoblade?.....

Words: 842