WeFloat and Chips?

Two days ago, I'd taken Kokichi to the AV room for a date. We ended up watching a documentary on police, and I got to learn more about him.

Despite having an evil secret organization, Kokichi apparently had a lot of respect for cops. He also said that's why he respects me so much. While I don't entirely believe that, he's interesting, and I have fun with him.

I had another date ticket from the Casino, and I planned to ask Kokichi on another date. When I did, we went back to the AV room. He seemed content going, and I couldn't risk taking him somewhere else.

We decided on comedy. It made me feel good about myself when Kokichi told me about a bit of the stress from being the supreme leader of an evil organization. People only do that when they trust someone, and it's nice to know Kokichi trusts me.

Today I had (yet another) date ticket. Obviously, I asked Kokichi. And whether or not Kokichi considers these short hangout sessions "dates" is up to him.

But I'm still calling them dates.

But when we got there, I proposed that we focus on reality, not movies. But after I said it, I instantly regretted it.

"Wow, Shuichi." Why would I take Kokichi to the AV room if we weren't going to watch a movie! "I was just thinking the exact same thing." False alarm! Everything's fine...!

"Reality is more important than movies. That's so true. I can't believe we thought about something so useless at the same exact time..." Kokichi smirked at me. "Maybe you and I were lovers in a past life!"

Heh, Kokichi was funny. If my past life was anything like me, he died lonely without a lover. But this is probably just Kokichi's way of complimenting me. It's been made clear he doesn't know how to do that properly...

"Don't be silly, Kokichi." I'd just shrugged him off because I didn't think he was being serious.

"Oh, but Shumai, you know I hate jokes and lies." He took a step forward. I feel like my personal space is about to be invaded by someone that knows more than their leading on...

"Well, Kokichi, you've mentioned that multiple times..." I chuckled nervously.

"Oh Shuichi, you're soooo observant, aren't you~ I've always noticed that; it's honestly quite admirable." Kokichi took another step forward. He was getting a little close now...

"I'm not being observant. You just say it a lot."

"Shumai, you're so modest you should really try being selfish sometimes. I'd like to see that." Another step closer. I'm losing it! What was he so damn close for?! I don't know if I want someone to come on here to save me or if I want to board up the door, so no one sees my face this red... Decisions, decisions...

"H-hey! Why don't we umm...watch TV or something...?" I proposed as a last resort.

Kokichi instantly jumped back with a hand on his hip and curling his fingers to inspect his nails on his other hand. "I thought we just agreed that reality is more important than movies, don't tell me you lied to me, Shuichi..." Kokichi looked up at him with betrayal in his eyes.

"E-eh? N-no! It's just that I remembered I was behind on Forensic Folders!" I looked away from him, pulling my hat in front of my beat red face. That was technically true...I hadn't watched much lately. And I just wanted him to stop looking at me like I'd run over his dog...

Kokichi looked me up and down before getting up in my face again, "this is great! We really do think alike, Shumai! I watch that too." Kokichi smiled contently with his hands behind his head. I let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness he likes crime shows.