Valentines Day...

Kokichi's PoV

I was walking with Angie back to her room. She wanted me to paint stuff with her, so here I was. We'd made it to the dormitory, but something unusual down the hall caught my eye.

"Kirumi?" She appeared to have taken a chair. She put it at the end of the hall, was now sitting in it, and was eating popcorn...? "Mom, what are you doing?" I asked as I walked up to her with Angie following behind me.

"Oh, Kokichi, just in time. The brawl is about to begin." She smiled to herself, tossing some popcorn in her mouth.

"Brawl? Ooo~ Atua likes to watch wrestling!" Angie grinned.

Kirumi must have seen my confused expression because she nodded down the hall. There was Rantaro and Shuichi. They were talking, but even from here, you could see it was back and forth passive-aggressive bickering. "Are they providing the entertainment? Atua is betting on Rantaro to win the fight! Who thinks Shuichi will win?" Angie tapped the end of her paintbrush on her mouth.

"I'm betting on the third challenger that's yet to arrive," Kirumi said simply.

"I don't think Shumai would win in a fight..." I admitted. Poor Shuichi, I don't even know what they're fighting about. He doesn't stand a chance against Rantaro... Avocado boy could just Kim Kardashian Shuichi, and it'd all be over...his flat cheeks just can't compare...

Shuichi just looked so stressed...and nervous...and like he was holding a grape Panta...! I put my hands behind my head and strut over to the emo. Neither noticed me over their soft yelling. It wasn't passive-aggressive anymore, just aggressive-aggressive; they weren't being loud about it, though. I just looked at them both before slipping the Panta out of Shuichi's hands.

"Hey, what are you-" He sounded a bit angry at first, then he realized it was me. "K-Kokichi! I...I umm, th-thought you were in your room..." he stammered.

"Nah, I was chilling with Angie." I shrugged, opening the Panta. "What are you guys doing outside my room?" I took a sip.

"Umm, Kokichi-" I jumped. Fuck, Kiibo scared me. Apparently enough for the Panta in my mouth to shoot out of my nose and make me drop it.

"Ahh! My baby!" I dropped to the floor where I'd spilled the Panta while covering my stinging nose. "Mommy!" I sobbed, partly genuine, actually. The carbonation in the Panta was burning in my nose, and tears welled in my eyes. "Mom, we need the paper towels! Stat! ASAP! Whatever it takes!"

We didn't get the paper towels... I didn't get to drink my floor Panta... I just sat defeated on the floor in the middle of the hall with the thr- two males and robot standing over me.

"Sorry, Kokichi..." Kiibo apologized. "You can have this one." Kiibo tried to hand me another Panta, but Rantaro intervened.

"No, no, it's fine, you can have this one," Rantaro offered. I don't know when people started carrying around Panta, but I'm not against it! I quickly stood up and swiped both Pantas from them.

"I'll drink both." That's not a lie. I will, don't underestimate me.

"But mine was supposed to be a peace offering!" Keeboi grit his teeth. "What are you doing here anyway."

Rantaro and Shuichi exchanged a glance before looking back at Kiibo. "That doesn't matter." Rantarto started to the thing, you know, the edgy thing he does. I like it...it's kinda hot... "You've given him the drink. You can leave now." I sipped the Panta; this is getting interesting.

"No, I'm here to strengthen the relationship I have with Kokichi!" Kiibo asserted.

"Well, that's nice, buddy." Shuichi smiled. "But I'm actually trying to do something important." Damn, Shuichi's getting a bit feisty!