5. Brett 21 / Eddy 19 (NSFW)

A/N: OMG I never thought I'd be typing out these four letters.

It won't be very descriptive and I'm hoping to glide over this scene with a bit of humour.

So it won't be your typical NSFW, just a few "sketches" of what may be going on. So BYO imagination and be gentle, please!

I would also just like to reiterate and reemphasise that this novel is purely fiction.

_________________________________

Previously, in chapter 4:

"I don't have any of those wild and kinky experiences"

Brett smirked.

"....Do you want those experiences, Eddy?"

_________________________________

Brett's palm felt the burning sensation from Eddy's cheek and he also felt his own blush coming on. Knowing that he was sending the exact same signal to Eddy's hand via his cheek Brett tried to talk his way out of this weird conversation which was starting to steer out of control, despite having only himself to blame.

"... Um, well Eddy, for what it's worth, for someone with no experience of.. whatever, you certainly play your music with lots of depth and passion. To be honest, I don't think you necessarily need certain experiences to be expressive. Maybe it's just about living your life true to your heart and experiencing all the emotional roller-coaster rides that come with it. And there must be something in you that makes you express these emotions as music, really, really well."

And then Brett just couldn't help himself again. There was definitely something in the air, or in his system tonight, that made him so giddy and bold.

"By the way Eddy, your cheek has gone hot as hell."

Eddy lifted his head and faced Brett. Brett knew that Eddy wanted to be heard seriously.

"Eddy..?"

He knew that he had now overstepped the line and had now surpassed the point of no return. Already his lame attempt of backpedalling had failed miserably. Brett was now a deer in headlights, hypnotised and at the mercy of Eddy's deep dark eyes. Eddy spoke in a soft growl.

"That's because I've always wanted more. There is only so much you can do with your imagination for all those fantasies that you've been dying to act upon."

And with that, Eddy slowly buried himself back into the crook of Brett's neck and planted his lips on Brett's Adam's apple.

"Brett"

"....yeah Eddy?"

"I've always wanted so much more of you"

Without missing a beat, Brett replied.

"Help yourself, Eddy."

Eddy's lips stopped. Then he whispered.

"...Can I ? Really?"

"When we are alone, I'm all yours. You can have whatever you want of me."

".. But Brett, I can't just take from you.. I want this to be mutual. I want you to want me too. Don't you want any of me?"

Brett's voice trembled. His voice travelled along his throat and vibrated onto Eddy's lips.

"..For as long as you could ever imagine, Eddy, all of you, yes."

And that was their cue for the frenzy to start.

"...Brett, did you.. turn.. the lights.. out.. ?"

"Nah.. too... busy.."

"OMFG that's so not fair! Turn them off!! Turn them OFF !!!"

"Okay, okay, geez Eddy, talking about getting your knickers in a knot...ow!! OMG Eddy this better be the one and only time you kick me out of bed .... Okay, the bedroom light's out and it's pitch dark in here now, are you happy?  So can we get back to... Ow!! Aaaaaggghhh"

"OMFG Brett, can't you even walk back from the light switch to your own bed without injuring yourself?"

"Brett, I wanna see your face without your glasses on..."

"....You want the lights back on?"

"....Brett OMFG"

"Oh... yeah of course.."

"Man, it's been years since I've done this. Your eyelashes are unbelievable. ...So, this is what you look like in bed..."

"Eddy!! OMG"

"Hey, don't you dare pull away from me now, I can grab you way better than you can dodge me when we're in the dark.."

"...Jesus Eddy, how the heck do you know where everything is, it's like you have night vision or something...ow!! Will ya stop it with the slapping"

"...Brett.. no, Brett, stop. No offence but you're a f*cking blind clutz without the lights on, .... turn the nightlight or something, please"

"I don't have a nightlight, I'm not a 4 year old ."

"Ugh, fine, I'll lead you, otherwise, you're gonna tickle me to death just trying to get my gear off. Now just shut the f*ck up and get back here!"

"OMG Eddy, your language is atrocious when you're horny, not that I'm complaining."

"♪"

"OMG Brett that was so cute. That note was a.."

"OMFG Eddy I swear if you start identifying my whimpers with your perfect pitch you aren't getting any ever again."

"...Brett, I feel faint."

"That's because all your blood has moved from your brain to your...ow!!"

"Brett...my heart's going at a tempo close to 180.."

"Eddy.. please stop, I won't be able to ever play a piece at Prestissimo with a straight face ever again."

"..OMG Eddy... how'd you learn how to do this? ... Like, can you buy porn with braille..? ...NO!!!! NO TEETH!!! No, no, no, no, I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!"

"...I think we talk too much in bed."

"Please...just..shut ...the ...f*ck ....up...!!"