into the forest of death.

Hello everybody how are you all doing today? Me I am doing quite fine but enough of that since you are all here for the story so I'll ask my question of the day and that is how long do you think you will last in the forest of death. Me personally I would say I am lucky if I would be able to last the day but I would not manage five days like the exam. Now with all of that said and done let's get on with the story.

Y/n POV

I was standing behind all of the other people in the chunin exam who were being told that we would have to spend five days in the forest of Death which was quite nice for me since this was where I was in my first chunin exam. I looked at my little siblings since I do have faith in there skills but I always worry about the two of them, while I listened to everything around I could hear that a branch above us was about to break off onto anyone not fast enough. The leaf ninja around us would probably stopped the branch.

Naruto POV

I heard something break from above us as I looked up at the sky seeing that one of the branches of the huge tree falling down towards us. I saw that y/n raised his hand in the air at the branch, then all of a sudden a clear cube like object appeared around the branch, the branch then dissatisfied and I knew that it was particle style from what dad said about it.

Kiba:"w-what just happened?"

I looked and my brother again seeing that he is moving his hand back to his side while I look on at him wondering if there is anything he can't do but I do want to see what his full face looks like.

Anko:"anyway."

All of us looked back at anko who was going to tell us how to pass this part of the exam.

Anko:"all groups will receive a heaven or earth scroll, you will need to take the other from a different team by anyway you see fit. Now please sign these contracts saying that if you die then the hidden leaf will not be held responsible, except of you y/n, all five kage from the great ninja villages have decided that you can skip this since your track record will make it impossible for the other Genin to pass."

I looked back at my big brother wonder what she means by that since she made it sounded like y/n was a monster when I know he is a good guy from what mom said.

Y/n:"it's fine, I won't be doing that again."

Anko:"... Sure, but if you do you are disqualified."

He nodded.

Anko:"alright well sign up over there."

I looked back at anko who pointed to a table with two examiners sitting at it with papers I front of them, everyone went over to the desk and started to line up. As everyone signed there names it was eventually my turn and I wrote my name in but my brother did write his name before me and I did catch what he wrote down, strangely he called himself y/n Charlotte. When I finished writing my name I walked out of the line since the rest of my team needed to write there name into it while I go over to my bigger brother who was standing on his own. I stood next to him and placed my hand onto the Side of his arm as he looked down at me which did scare me a bit like he didn't want me to touch him, I took my hand off.

Y/n:"is there something that you need?"

Naruko:"no I just want to ask you if you are exited?"

He nodded but I was a little curious why the five kage did not want y/n doing this part of the exam.

Naruko:"so why did the five kage give you permission to pass this part of the exam?"

He looked at me with cold eyes which felt like he was going to or wanted to kill me.