Family...?

Hello there boys and girls here is the next chapter of my naruto story which I hope that all of you are enjoying as much as I am writing it for you lovely guys and girls, now for my question of the day and that is how do you think this reunion between Kushina and Y/n will go down as I think we all know that Naruto and Naruko, are not the biggest fan of y/n after he "killed" there father but how do you think Kushina will act. Please let me know and with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

Walking along the bridge back to my home with Smoothie and the kids we were all exited to relax, my three students would be staying with me so they followed along but they looked up at the large house in awe and excitement. While we were walking along Smoothie, gave me a light nudge to my side

Smoothie:"hey, do you think we should take the kids to Toto land, I'm sure that my brothers and sisters would love to meet there niece and nephews, as well as my mama."

Y/n:"I'm sure that they would like that too, there will be a lot of food but for right now we need to stay here, Danzo rule is not secure yet."

Smoothie:"surely you can use some of your days off to go there, he has other ninja to protect him."

Y/n:"yes, but I owe that man everything I have now, without him I would just be a weak boy, no better th-"

Then before I could finish my sentence I felt a presence behind me with hostile intentions so I reached my arm out grabbing the attacker by the head and was just able to stop myself from smashing his head into the ground when I saw that it was Naruto.

Y/n:"for god's sake Naruto I could have killed you!"

I let go of him as he fell to the ground looking up at me with eyes of pure anger.

Naruto:"so, I was trying to kill you like how you killed my father!!"

Kushina:"Naruto!"

I turned my head back to see lady Kushina who looked as though he had not been eating in days as her limbs were thinner, she rushed past us and went to Naruto to check on him.

Kushina:"Naruto, what have I told you about attacking y/n, he is letting us stay here, you should not try to kill him."

Lady Kushina, then looked up at me and then Kowtow onto the ground forcing Naruto to do the name.

Kushina:"I'm so sorry y/n, I wanted to meet with you in a more friendly way, please accept my apology."

Then suddenly before me or Smoothie could respond Toby, rushed to lady Kushina and gave her a hug.

Toby:"Yeah!! Toby, gets to meet nice lady!"

Lady Kushina, then began to sit back up and look down at Toby, who was tightly hugging her like I would when I still lived with her and the fourth Hokage.

Y/n:"get up, we should head inside now, I still need to fill out a report."

Then I began to walk inside my house while everyone else followed behind as I did not want to look at lady Kushina, being treated like that but I would not stop my kids from having a relationship with lady Kushina as she does deserve some love, especially after what she thinks I have done to Minato.

Y/n:"I don't know where Shigure put you but I'll show you to your rooms."

I then began to walk inside my house and saw that it was quite clean and Shigure was nowhere to be seen, he most likely left just before I came in case things went bad between lady Kushina and her kids.

Kushina:"so, where did you and your kids go to y/n?"

Smoothie:"sorry lady Kushina, but that information is classified as I'm sure that you are aware."