Chapter 6

Author POV

After your talk with Ash, the three finally arrive back at the Alola thanks to the teleportation power Ash had. They decided to find his Alolan friends and eventually found them a few minutes later.

Ash: Hey guys!

They all turn to see Ash, Bonnie, and Max coming up to them.

Lillie: Ash! Bonnie! Max!

She said as Ash, Bonnie, and Max panted a little.

Sophocles: Ash, did you hear that there is a new region called the Ogre region?

Ash: Hm, oh yeah I already heard that, and my sister is the queen of Ogre region.

He said looking up at them.

All: What?!

They all yelled in shock at what they heard.

Kiawe: H-How!?

He asks still in shock. Ash sigh and said.

Ash: I don't know how to tell this but this is supposed to be private but guess I have no choice.

Ash then started to explain his and your talk back at the Pokemon center. Once he was done explaining, they all shock once again. They can't believe that you and Ash were the children of Arceus.

Ash: Oh and yeah, there is an upcoming league that will be held in the Ogre region also. Every trainer around the world can compete including the champions. Sis also told me, she will be helping us train our Pokemon while we still have time before the league, that's why we will be staying at her palace.

Mallow: I'm in!

Sophocles: Me too!

The others nod in agreement meaning they will compete too.

Lillie: I think, I'm gonna tell this to my brother.

Meanwhile the next day...

The words spread as fast as wildfire about the upcoming league. Well, Mr. Goodshow apparently announced this to the whole world. The trainers including the traitors were interested and decided to compete for the league what they didn't know is that Ash was going to compete and you're the queen. Lillie also tells this Gladion and he was interested also so he also wants to compete. Ash's rivals like Alain want to compete also. You were currently in the throne room waiting for your brother and his friends to come. Once Ash and his friends arrive, they were shocked at how big the palace was.

Mallow: Woah it's so beautiful.

Lana: And huge.

They went to the front gate which was guarded by the guards. The guards notice Ash and his friends you were talking about and they decided to let them in. Once they were inside, they see you with your Pokemon. Ash's face lit up and went to hug you once again.

Ash: Hey sis.

You: Hello Ash.

Mallow: Hello Y/N.

You: Hey Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, Lana, and Lillie. How are you all?

Lillie: We're fine. We just heard you're the queen and you're going to help us train?

You: Mhm that's right. Anyways, but first, my maids will lead you all to your respective rooms. Then we will talk about what we will do at the first training.

Then the maids arrive and lead Ash and his friends to their room.

Aaron: Well, so that's what his true friends look like.

You jump and smack Sir Aaron's head.

Aaron: Ow, what was that for?

You: That's for popping out of nowhere and speak.

Aaron: Sorry.

You smile at that and hugs him which he is blushing and hugs back.

You: It's okay, I forgive you.

The two of your part away.

You: I have to admit...I'm gonna let Ash borrow some of my legendary pokemon once the finals and we will spill the tea to the audience about the traitor's secrets...Well if they entered the league also.

Aaron: Then that would make the audience mad at the traitors.

You: But that was revenge.

You said, sighing.

Aaron: If you say so...

Aaron felt something and quickly hides and wanted to surprise Ash. The others now arrive after the tour.

You: So how was it?

Bonnie: Our rooms are bigger.

Ash: So cool!

Others nodded in agreement making you smile.

You: Glad you all like it. Why don't we talk about the training in the dining room but before that, we will eat for now since it was lunchtime.

Then suddenly Ash and Sophocles' stomach begins to growl in hunger making them blush in embarrassment.

Mallow: And on second thought, sure they are really hungry.

You: Mhm, let's go.

With that, you all went to the dining room to eat lunch.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------

Damn, I'm so clumsy. I actually delete this chapter so I rewrite it again!? So yeah, anyways bye!